Set Facing Min-raise On Turn

Villain is new at the table with no stats - min-raise on turn was a bit scary since 10J got there. Do we just get it in there on the turn or does anyone like calling here although the board is really draw heavy?Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00 BB (9 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (MP2) ($107.70)MP3 ($31.95)CO ($104.70)Button ($140.60)SB ($49)BB ($100)UTG ($104)UTG+1 ($103.25)MP1 ($40.15)Preflop: Hero is MP2 with 9spade.gif, 9heart.gif3 folds, Hero raises to $3.50, 1 fold, CO calls $3.50, 3 foldsFlop: ($8.50) 8heart.gif, 9club.gif, Aheart.gif(2 players)Hero bets $6, CO calls $6Turn: ($20.50) Qclub.gif(2 players)Hero bets $14, CO raises to $28, Hero?

This is almost any big A from the CO recognizing draws, and a few two pair hands. Plus even though the JT draw matured on the turn, there were more draws picked up. We have the third nuts and we're only really dead-dead to the second nuts, which shows up in this spot almost never, and decent action. I think we come over the top and get it in.

This is one of those spots where you are never folding but there are also still a good number of draws out. A lot of scare cards can hit the river so I'd just shove over min raise to make it easy.

Results: I just called although I felt like shipping it in but just felt he had 10J for some reason and the min-raise made me think he had a huge hand.River was the 4h which completed the FD; I checked, he bet about 1/2 the pot, I called and he turned over a pair of aces for top set. So I guess I saved some $ by playing this hand scared but I can't believe how many players are flatting behind with huge pocket pairs these days and then min-raising on a board with that many draws on it. I almost feel like I have to include a big pair in a villain's range these days no matter the action.

Results: I just called although I felt like shipping it in but just felt he had 10J for some reason and the min-raise made me think he had a huge hand.River was the 4h which completed the FD; I checked, he bet about 1/2 the pot, I called and he turned over a pair of aces for top set. So I guess I saved some $ by playing this hand scared but I can't believe how many players are flatting behind with huge pocket pairs these days and then min-raising on a board with that many draws on it. I almost feel like I have to include a big pair in a villain's range these days no matter the action.
Jeez...he played his AA bad preflop and on the flop...well at least that saved you some money.
This is almost any big A from the CO recognizing draws, and a few two pair hands. Plus even though the JT draw matured on the turn, there were more draws picked up. We have the third nuts and we're only really dead-dead to the second nuts, which shows up in this spot almost never, and decent action. I think we come over the top and get it in.
Wow. Just wow.