Guy Laliberte Being Sued For $50 Mil!

DetailsApparently it could be this chick suing instead.. Check out the sexy pant suit!If Guy stops playing poker because of this, will Tom Dwan sue for one million a month for lifestyle he has become accustomed to? I doubt she wins the case and I doubt Guy quits playing poker.Best line of the blog, by far.

Quebec is a Civil Law and not a Common Law Province so there is no such thing as a "Common Law Marriage" like there is in the rest of Canada. In Quebec unless you are legally married no matter what the relatationship has been when they break up the parties aren't entitled to any of the others assets or support from them. Children still are subject to support though.

I don't know how this dude or his business entities don't get lawsuits filed against them daily. This is just based on the amount of money that's generated and the target they create.

Quebec is a Civil Law and not a Common Law Province so there is no such thing as a "Common Law Marriage" like there is in the rest of Canada. In Quebec unless you are legally married no matter what the relatationship has been when they break up the parties aren't entitled to any of the others assets or support from them. Children still are subject to support though.
until now

The first chick is hot and would deserve it, while the second one was clearly a charity case to begin with. The obvious lesson here is never support someone for any period of time for any reason at all, even if you think you have contracts that in theory should protect your interests should you choose to stop.

DetailsApparently it could be this chick suing instead.. Check out the sexy pant suit!If Guy stops playing poker because of this, will Tom Dwan sue for one million a month for lifestyle he has become accustomed to? I doubt she wins the case and I doubt Guy quits playing poker.Best line of the blog, by far.
Her boyfriend Herbert Black is bankroller her for legal expenses. 1.2 million in legal fees so far I think.

Last time I remember just his 4 Las Vagas shows were worth over $550 million in 2006. He is estimated at 1.4 Billion, however Wiki states 1.5 Billion forbes 2006 articlehttp://www.forbes.com/lists/2006/10/SY4I.htmlWikihttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Lalibert%C3%A9