• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yikes, did she circle no?
I'm having a rough day mentally, what does that mean?
Well he's also pretty young too from what I gather, despite his comment about "when I was her age".Annette has a well-known image; I really don't see how she can be surprised at his call. In fact, she says elsewhere in the thread:... which means you want the call here. She's definitely just steamed at the beat.
Yeah, I don't know if I can really trust what she says in this thread is really what she was thinking at the time, because not only is she steamed from the beat, but she's steamed from the thread itself and it seems like she's just searching for excuses so people will start agreeing with her. Clearly that wasn't a good one, lol.That being said, I don't disagree with you.Actually, I busted her in a tourney just a couple weeks ago, and I forget exactly how it went, but I know she just over aggressed her chips right into my stack.
Her opponent posted his explanation of the hand.
I've played quite a bit of limit cash game poker with Zacpacker online. He plays well and I've seen him play as high as 200/400 and he's also had some live tournament success including a 2nd in a WSOP event where a certain FCP mod finished 11th so I guess her read of him as some donk etc might have been just a bit off.I wonder what our Zach6688688668886688686686 recalls of his tourney game.http://www.cardplayer.com/players/results/...y-Fellows/75899

This reminds me of the hand between Patrik Antonious and Doyle Brunson when Doyle called with 22. And Patrik said something like how do you call with that?lolI can't find that link. sigh.

Do you like me? (Circle one)Yes No Maybe
OICClever.She circled "Maybe" fwiw.
Well he's also pretty young too from what I gather, despite his comment about "when I was her age".Annette has a well-known image; I really don't see how she can be surprised at his call. In fact, she says elsewhere in the thread:... which means you want the call here. She's definitely just steamed at the beat.
No bad beat here. Anyone else think her play was bad? A-10 against an unknown 3 better is not super strong, especially when you don't know what the guy can fold. I know alot of this is read based, but how much of a read can you get in one hand? Clearly not a good one, b/c I think his 3-bet was for value.Edit: She also says she was shoving for value, but that can't be true. She expected 5-5 to fold here, which means she expected any hands that A-10 beats to fold, which means she could be shoving ATC, making her A-10 somewhat irrelevant.
This reminds me of the hand between Patrik Antonious and Doyle Brunson when Doyle called with 22. And Patrik said something like how do you call with that?lolI can't find that link. sigh.
Then Doyle laughs at him and says "How can you bet with that?"I loved that!
LOL I was just thinking the same thing wtf! After Antonius says that Brunson says something like "how can you make that bet, were not playing solitaire"I was hoping Annette's opponent was going to say something along those lines lol.
She is very young and has been very successful right away at both online and then had a great result at the WSOP-E.She is obviously very talented and has a very large ego and has some maturity issues.A young successful player who has only known success is going to be full of themselves and maybe not know how to handle adversity since she basically has very little life experience.
So, she is Phil Hellmuth with tits????

She is probably one of the top5 talented tournament players in the world right now .... but my impression is that she handles losing really really bad. Remember watching the wcoop when she busted out ... "NoMercy" Mercier took her time on a decision and called her shove with a set and Annette basically said she was slowrolling and said it was a nobrain call... went on ranting about how much better she is than her which was very lame to watch. Is it one thing she needs to learn it is how to behave like a professional and not a fu##### crybaby.

Fcuking stupid slut! Moooooo! burn, you ****ing cow! I hope she gets ra...or do we only do that when there's some air of sexual surrounding the female player? I don't remember how the internet works.
Fcuking stupid idiot Moooooo! burn, you ****ing cow! I hope he gets ra...or do we only do that when there's envy of the players skill like Phil HellmuthDo you say that about him ... I think not. Just becuase someone makes ton of money and is skilled at something doesn't mean that they have the right to talk down to people down the "food-chain"
She is probably one of the top5 talented tournament players in the world right now .... but my impression is that she handles losing really really bad. Remember watching the wcoop when she busted out ... "NoMercy" Mercier took her time on a decision and called her shove with a set and Annette basically said she was slowrolling and said it was a nobrain call... went on ranting about how much better she is than her which was very lame to watch. Is it one thing she needs to learn it is how to behave like a professional and not a fu##### crybaby.
no way she is top 5 ainec
Fcuking stupid idiot Moooooo! burn, you ****ing cow! I hope he gets ra...or do we only do that when there's envy of the players skill like Phil HellmuthDo you say that about him ... I think not. Just becuase someone makes ton of money and is skilled at something doesn't mean that they have the right to talk down to people down the "food-chain"
I'm not sure what you're saying. I'm not sure if you're reacting to the sarcastic and condescending tone of my message, which is directed at the discussion in the various Clonie/Brandi/Jenicide threads or if you are misinterpreting the actual body of text. Either way, I totally say messed up shit about Phil. I think he's a total chode.