Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

Someone set a line on the players so we can bet on them.. Ill bet me at 12-1 on winning the whole thing.
everyones got a 1-20 shot of getting the seat
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DNA - Great job putting this together. I know everyone really appreciates the work you put into this (and continue to put into this).At the risk of getting flamed, let me ask, any thought to making the last game 3,000 chips and double points, or even 5,000 chips and 3x points? This would allow more people to be in contention at the end, lower varience a little, and add some drama. We could still drop one of the first nine tourneys. Of course everyone would have to agree now, and you would have to ask ps to change that last tourney (if they would).Really just a thought.Thoughts?
every tourny should be a double stack. bc we want the best player to win, and give us the best opportunity to cash off of them. but its finalized , single stack, no exceptions, lets roll with it.
DNA - Great job putting this together. I know everyone really appreciates the work you put into this (and continue to put into this).At the risk of getting flamed, let me ask, any thought to making the last game 3,000 chips and double points, or even 5,000 chips and 3x points? This would allow more people to be in contention at the end, lower varience a little, and add some drama. We could still drop one of the first nine tourneys. Of course everyone would have to agree now, and you would have to ask ps to change that last tourney (if they would).Really just a thought.Thoughts?
Count me out if this happens. How does this lower variance at all? If anything it increases variance since you're putting more points into one tourney and giving more people a shot to win at the end.
ill book it if gary hasnt yet
whats the deal, dude, no response to my pm aa week ago, are we on?i wanna give other people the action if not

All the tournaments are standard 1500 chip SnGs. Again, it takes special permission and Poker Stars manual intervention to set up the double stacks and extended blind structures. I push my luck with them every quarter setting up each weeks Negreanu Open.I would love to play double stacks, but won't happen for this particular series.

everyones got a 1-20 shot of getting the seat
U taking action on this bet? I would gladly bet on myself and several others at 20 to 1. There are others that I wouldn't bet at 100 to 1...just sayin...
U taking action on this bet? I would gladly bet on myself and several others at 20 to 1. There are others that I wouldn't bet at 100 to 1...just sayin...
i will gladly take 100-1 on myself :club:
i will gladly take 100-1 on myself :club:
Snicker...It's safe to say you would be in the 20 to 1 group.And NO...I won't say who the 100 to 1 group is other than TB17...=P
Snicker...It's safe to say you would be in the 20 to 1 group.And NO...I won't say who the 100 to 1 group is other than TB17...=P
I'll take myself at 100-1 then

Current registration status for Game 1 which is this Sunday (just 3 nights from now)Let's all get registered up at least for this game:ac000000 - NOT REGISTEREDallen1948 - REGISTEREDanakedcowboy - REGISTEREDBIGYANG - NOT REGISTEREDBunnyRocks - REGISTEREDcheckymcfold - REGISTEREDchgocubsfan - REGISTEREDDamauler12 - NOT REGISTEREDdeadlysyns - REGISTEREDdna4ever - REGISTEREDdreamcaster2 - REGISTEREDdscoot - REGISTEREDGary212121 - REGISTEREDgobears - REGISTEREDGWCGWC - REGISTEREDHub Dub 04 - REGISTEREDLarons - REGISTEREDMoneyball16 - REGISTEREDmoneyinbag - REGISTEREDMr. Sparco - REGISTEREDMrsFlint - REGISTEREDnoflukeluke - REGISTEREDPearlPlayer - REGISTEREDPhil Logan - REGISTEREDPocketAcesA5 - REGISTEREDPoppy_Hillis - NOT REGISTEREDPryme72 - REGISTEREDrdog7811 - REGISTEREDscott4020 - REGISTEREDseacucumber1 - REGISTEREDSilentPhenom - REGISTEREDsuperjeff13 - REGISTEREDtall0n - REGISTEREDtb17 - REGISTEREDTrueAce13 - NOT REGISTEREDVtlaxer09 - REGISTEREDvvganeshavv - NOT REGISTEREDWandigo - REGISTEREDWhatArunAA - REGISTEREDx_SuitedUp_x - REGISTERED

is there any way that someone can post how the points breakdown is for all 40 positions for each tourney? i don't know how the stars tlb method works, and depending on what it looks like, i could alter my play pretty significantly in these.