Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leaving in a few minutes for Vegas. Won't have internet access while I'm there, but I'm going to call Gallo and have him update hear if anything happens that I can't fit into the Twitter thingy.I plan to play dscoot style poker throughout the tournament.

I plan to play dscoot style poker throughout the tournament.
I'm not sure what complaining to the Tournament Director or suggesting changes to the tournament structure are going to accomplish.
I'm not sure what complaining to the Tournament Director or suggesting changes to the tournament structure are going to accomplish.
Maybe put everyone else on tilt and take advantage of it

Great moment to prolly say thx one more time to DNA or whomever for orchestrating this. Such a fun group idea, and so cool that even though two guys are out there running it, that everyone involved has a varying piece of them. I love it.G/L guys.

Great moment to prolly say thx one more time to DNA or whomever for orchestrating this. Such a fun group idea, and so cool that even though two guys are out there running it, that everyone involved has a varying piece of them. I love it.G/L guys.
Definitely an FCP "win."
Leaving in a few minutes for Vegas. Won't have internet access while I'm there, but I'm going to call Gallo and have him update hear if anything happens that I can't fit into the Twitter thingy.I plan to play dscoot style poker throughout the tournament.
ziiiiiiiiiiing!!loooooooool
You just locked up FT imo. What's your seat assignment? I'll stop by and say hi. GLGL sir.

Hey all.Had a fun time overall in Vegas.Quick tournament report, started w/ 4500 chips:-- Took a hit early at 25/50 when I picked up QQ. I raised, one caller, and a limper (very weak player) called. Flop T22 w/ two spades. Limper checks, I c-bet, fold, limper calls. Turn 5 spades, check check. River is a 8 of clubs, and he checks. I think for like 30 seconds and decide there is no way he checks worse there and v-bet 550. He insta gets excited and asks how much I have left, in a "I saw people do this on TV and always wanted to" sort of way, and as I'm counting he shoves all in. I snap fold and he shows a turned boat with wired 5's. Still not sure if it was a good idea to try to v-bet a donk in that spot.-- Few hands later, Decent player raised in MP, I called from BB w/ 33. Flop 3 7 9 rainbow. I donked 200, he makes it 6, I decide if he has an overpair let's get it in now before he goes into pot control mode and ship, and he snap folds. -- Hung around and then just after a break I found myself with under 4k at 100/200. Shiped AK and 88 over 2-3 limpers with no callers, then A4 over a cutoff raise from an active player on the button and he snap folded. All the while the table was getting progressivly tougher with some younger internet kids (YIK going forward) getting moved to my table.-- I pick up AK hearts on the button, 3 limpers, YIK makes it 1100 from cutoff, I ship, he thinks for about 15 seconds and calls w/ AQ off. Flop KJx and I dodge the T on the turn and river and suddenly have like 14K.- Half hour later I'm up over 15k and pick up AA UTG+1. It's now 100/200/25 and I make it 525. Typical donk (TD) behind me flat calls and another TD right behind him makes it 2400, leaving them both with like 4k behind. I think for about a minute deciding whether to flat or shove, I finally shove, first TD tanks and folds, raises calls and shows 99. Flop T7x, turn 8, river 6. Ouch. Would have put me over 20k with that pot but instead I was back to 9k with the blinds going up to 150/300/25. Nothing but standard stuff...internet tournament I forget about it within 5 minutes, stuck with me a little longer being my only WSOP event of the year.EDIT: Forgot this hand. One limper, I make it 700 w/ AsKx. YIK flat calls the 700 from the SB which confuses me, then the limper calls. I am not planning on c-betting most flops because of this flat call. Flop is KT3 all spades, and I decide I have to get $$$ in now so a spade doesn't scare someone off, and if YIK has QQ or JJ with a spade I may get him to come along too, so I c-bet 1650, which he c/r to 5k. Limper folds, I have no clue what this guy has but I'm not folding, so I stick it in and he calls, I'm praying he shows QQ or JJ w/ a spade but instead he tables AK of his own, so I'm freerolling. But I miss and we chop it up.-- Got moved to a new table with a ton of YIK and big stacks everywhere. Actually there was me, 8 good players, and one OK player that would call way too much out of the blinds but wasn't atrocious besides that. I treaded water until dinner reshoving a couple of times, raise/folding a couple of times, and left right where I started with 9k. -- After dinner, went supremely card dead. Restole with A2s from the BB over a button raise which he folded to, and couldn't find any other spots to get money in. With the blinds at 300/600 I found myself with like 7k chips, and busted out when a button raise called my shove from the BB with KQ, and it held up against my two random cards.Thanks again for the support and to DNA for running it all, hope to do it again next year!