Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

well i got shipped the money shortly after posting on this thread. i did not get shipped the money in 6 days after a few pms so, it appears i made the right move by posting it in here.

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i got shipped the money shortly after posting on this thread. i did not get shipped the money in 6 days after a few pms so, it appears i made the right move by posting it in here.
Wrong!

OK, I'm officially booked for the 13th and will be pre-registering later this week.Did we ever reach a concensus on the tax implications should either of us cash? I remember it being discussed but don't remember a final decision being made.

yeah its been 6 days and u still havent paid me. WTF. are you really making bets that you dont have the money to cover? or do you really think that because a bunch of losers on this forum constantly make fun of me that you dont have to pay me off when you lose a bet to me?either way its BS and you have no business making bets on here if this is how you treat them.
lol dude, really?....i would never do this on purpose.....i just saw BOTH of these posts TODAY....maybe someone like BOB with super sneaky stalker powers can prove when I read a thread?? I believe I sent it the same time I sent my other prop bet losses. Sometimes my FTP Transfer button freezes and that is probably what happened.........................Dscoot, would you like to play HU? Not for a measly $5 either...anything from 100nl to 1knl....Anyways, anyone want to do more of these? I can set them up if needed. As everyone else has said these are great and really fun!!!
OK, I'm officially booked for the 13th and will be pre-registering later this week.Did we ever reach a concensus on the tax implications should either of us cash? I remember it being discussed but don't remember a final decision being made.
Do what Zach did. Take all the tax out before you divide it up.
I'm pretty sure we all decided you would pay the taxes out of your winnings.
shhhhhhhhhhhh
I'm pretty sure we all decided you would pay the taxes out of your winnings. shhhhhhhhhhhh
Heh...just want to make sure
Anyways, anyone want to do more of these? I can set them up if needed. As everyone else has said these are great and really fun!!!
If you guys do more, count me in.
  • 4 weeks later...

So are the two winners playing on the 13th?Will the players names be PM'd or something like that so I know who to be cheering for?Good Luck you two!!

So are the two winners playing on the 13th?Will the players names be PM'd or something like that so I know who to be cheering for?Good Luck you two!!
Yeah, it would be nice if dna can PM us the details, wait what? Good luck and win us some mobnies!
TYTY guys. I haven't registered yet but I will definitely be playing on the 13th (Event #28) for the FCP satellite pool. IIRC chgocubs99 will also be playing in the same event (as will TrueAce13). I might also play on the 11th (Event #24) to get ready and to get familiar with the new structure. I just set up a twitter account and will try to give updates there:http://twitter.com/seacucumberfcp

GL GUYS!Win us some moneys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I won the one day satillite and will be landing in Vegas at 9:30, this friday and am going to play the event on saturday. I am pumped and cannot wait...this week is finals and that is my motivation to do well

I am playing the 13th. I plan to register Friday night after I arrive in Vegas. I do not have a phone that has internet capability so I will have to text updates to someone who can then post them on the internet. So if you aren't doing much this weekend and want to volunteer for that gig let me know.

I am playing the 13th. I plan to register Friday night after I arrive in Vegas. I do not have a phone that has internet capability so I will have to text updates to someone who can then post them on the internet. So if you aren't doing much this weekend and want to volunteer for that gig let me know.
Same here with the phone thing
I just joined Seacucumber's Twitter account. Perhaps you can set up an account as well for us to follow (I'm new to Twitter but believe you can text your updates direct that way).
I just joined Seacucumber's Twitter account. Perhaps you can set up an account as well for us to follow (I'm new to Twitter but believe you can text your updates direct that way).
OK, this worked even though I don't have a phone with the internet.http://twitter.com/chgocubs99Thanks!