Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

• Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All money received through first 10 weeks, good stuff!Leaderboard is current through Week 10Several people in contention to take it down in Week 11, should be an exciting final week!

If I can avoid quads next week I think I have AT LEAST a 5% chance of getting a seat.GL me.

dreamcaster has definitely impressed me the most out of this seriespretty sick consistent final table finishesWeek 1 - 4th (Final Table)Week 2 - 9th (Final Table) Week 3 - 11th (Final Table Bubble)Week 4 - 5th (Final Table) Week 5 - 5th (Final Table)Week 6 - 9th (Final Table)Week 7 - 34thWeek 8 - 12th (2 away from Final Table)Week 9 - 6th (Final Table)Week 10 - 2nd (Final Table)

do I have a shot if I win next week or not?
Unfortunately you are mathematically eliminated from winning a seat at this point, but you still need to register for Week 11 to make the prize pool right.Also you have a good chance to move up in positions which would give you a higher % payout should the seat winners cash in the WSOP event they play in
dreamcaster has definitely impressed me the most out of this seriespretty sick consistent final table finishesWeek 1 - 4th (Final Table)Week 2 - 9th (Final Table) Week 3 - 11th (Final Table Bubble)Week 4 - 5th (Final Table) Week 5 - 5th (Final Table)Week 6 - 9th (Final Table)Week 7 - 34thWeek 8 - 12th (2 away from Final Table)Week 9 - 6th (Final Table)Week 10 - 2nd (Final Table)
I think I have to work on my closing skills. 1 time!!

I keep forgetting about this like every single week....I don't think I've played one from start to finish since Week 1 or 2. :(ISAL

All money received through first 10 weeks, good stuff!Leaderboard is current through Week 10Several people in contention to take it down in Week 11, should be an exciting final week!
i am in 9th and BARELY alive. i need 1st and an early-early exit from 2nd and 3rd place.mathematically, all the way up to 12place is alive, from 12 on up:allan1948vvganeshavvdeadlysynsdscootmr sparcochcgocubsfanmoneyinbaggobearshub dubseacucumberall chasing the top two of dreamcaster and pryme. THE top 3 players can slide around based on any finish they have4th place, (hub dub), must have a final table at min, and poor performance from the top 3.5th-12th need a first place finish and an early exit by all top 3, and no final table from hub dub.
i am in 9th and BARELY alive. i need 1st and an early-early exit from 2nd and 3rd place.mathematically, all the way up to 12place is alive, from 12 on up:allan1948vvganeshavvdeadlysynsdscootmr sparcochcgocubsfanmoneyinbaggobearshub dubseacucumberall chasing the top two of dreamcaster and pryme. THE top 3 players can slide around based on any finish they have4th place, (hub dub), must have a final table at min, and poor performance from the top 3.5th-12th need a first place finish and an early exit by all top 3, and no final table from hub dub.
I never thought i'd say this to you................... Very good post sir.

If anyone's interested, I uploaded my full hand history from yesterdays win to PXF so you can watch the video replay. You need to register at pokerxfactor.com to view it (it's free to register)Replayer with stats:http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HA189329/5359_...420_174652/5359Replayer Only:http://www.pokerxfactor.com/HH189329/5359_20090420_174652Any comments/questions/suggestions just PM me or post in here.Also, if anyone else from the FT wants to send me their HH, I think there's a way I can make it so we can see everyone's cards who submits. Whoever wants to, just request it from PokerStars (tourney #136249858) and email it to me: wandigo@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

i am in 9th and BARELY alive. i need 1st and an early-early exit from 2nd and 3rd place.mathematically, all the way up to 12place is alive, from 12 on up:
That's ok, 13th gets a BJ !!

about 30 minutes til the 11th and final tournament starts and still have 5 people that need to register, sending pm's nowcheckymcfolddeadlysynsGary212121rdog7811SilentPhenom

following three people need to transfer $5 to make up for not registering for the final gamecheckymcfoldGary212121SilentPhenom

PokerStars Game #27528897320: Tournament #136713614, $5.00+$0.50 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2009/04/26 19:12:53 ETTable '136713614 1' 9-max Seat #9 is the buttonSeat 1: Moneyball16 (1470 in chips) Seat 2: PocketAcesA5 (420 in chips) Seat 3: Pryme72 (1520 in chips) Seat 4: Larons (1360 in chips) Seat 5: Poppy Hillis (1440 in chips) is sitting outSeat 6: MrsFlint (1440 in chips) is sitting outSeat 7: gobears (1930 in chips) Seat 8: GWCGWC (2270 in chips) Seat 9: BIGYANG (1430 in chips) Moneyball16: posts small blind 10PocketAcesA5: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to Pryme72 [Td Tc]Pryme72: raises 60 to 80Larons: folds Poppy Hillis: folds MrsFlint: folds gobears: folds GWCGWC: calls 80BIGYANG: folds Moneyball16: folds PocketAcesA5: raises 340 to 420 and is all-inPryme72: raises 1100 to 1520 and is all-inGWCGWC: calls 1440*** FLOP *** [Qc As 8d]Pryme72 said, "ur sick"*** TURN *** [Qc As 8d] [6c]Pryme72 said, "cant believe that ****"*** RIVER *** [Qc As 8d 6c] [2c]*** SHOW DOWN ***Pryme72: shows [Td Tc] (a pair of Tens)GWCGWC: shows [Qd 9s] (a pair of Queens)GWCGWC collected 2200 from side potPocketAcesA5: shows [5d 5s] (a pair of Fives)GWCGWC collected 1270 from main pot*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 3470 Main pot 1270. Side pot 2200. | Rake 0 Board [Qc As 8d 6c 2c]Seat 1: Moneyball16 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 2: PocketAcesA5 (big blind) showed [5d 5s] and lost with a pair of FivesSeat 3: Pryme72 showed [Td Tc] and lost with a pair of TensSeat 4: Larons folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: Poppy Hillis folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: MrsFlint folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 7: gobears folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: GWCGWC showed [Qd 9s] and won (3470) with a pair of QueensSeat 9: BIGYANG (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)just so everyone knows how I just lost the seat. unfkinbelievable.