Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

since when is the statement "you may want to consider" complaining? just trying to offer my 2cents for improvement. and gee guess what, dna4ever just said next time the main thing he would prolly change is have people pay up front, and keep the tourny winnings to give them incentive to play in the later weeks. hmmm, keep the tourny winnings so people show up late in the league, that was my idea that got shot down and was considered complaining 9weeks ago.. in reality, your really the one complaining, about my posts for league improvement. i have nothing but good intentions with 99% of my posts on this site. Do you?
Please shut the fuck up
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know half the people don't read FCP anymore that are in this but we all should do something for DNA for running this...pay his entry, ship him a pizza...something.
agreeAlso, would anyone be up for doing another one of these in a one day format. Maybe run all the tourneys at the same time??

fwiw i'm sitting out for a reason--i'm probably not going to vegas anymore, and i figured that was the fairest way of dealing with it.and i'm down with getting dna something for doing this.

Anyone who feels like doing something for DNA could ship him $5.50. It'd be like giving him a freeroll for a week or a discount for running this satty. That's how I figured it anyway.

I'm sorry I have been a no show these past 2 tournys. The first one was because I could not get any internet connection when I got to florida. I was supposed to get back to Ohio by Sunday afternoon, but our car started having problems and I didn't get back until today. I don't mean to be a no show and will try to play the rest of these. I appreciate all the work dna is doing for this

the good news for those wanting to join this second league is that Dscoot will not be one of the 40.i expect this league to be a smashing success now.

DNA, would you be up for running another one? maybe have it all in one day...
we could probably do something like that, but i would not personally be interested in playing it.you all thinking something like 20 people 1 $2200 package, $110 each over "x" number of tournaments in one day?
the good news for those wanting to join this second league is that Dscoot will not be one of the 40.i expect this league to be a smashing success now.
leave fcp too. thx.but please keep donating to your friendly poker sites. thx
we could probably do something like that, but i would not personally be interested in playing it.you all thinking something like 20 people 1 $2200 package, $110 each over "x" number of tournaments in one day?
Yea thats what I was thinking. Seems like it would be easiest to just run them all at the same time that way we arent sitting around all day playing one after another. imo we should make it $115 from each player with the extra $5 going towards covering DNA for all his hard work of running the tourney.

everyone is registered for today's tournament except:BIGYANGScott4020All money has been paid through every game played thus far, thank you for that!Remember there will be no game next week on April 11th due to Easter and we will resume with Week 10 on April 19th and finish everything with Week 11 on April 26th

Hub Dub answered it in so many words. I'm not worried about people sitting out, it happens. As long as people pay their money and reg then all is good. Those that sit out on a consistent basis will most likely not be in the top 2 regardless.IF i run this again I believe the biggest change I will be making is having everyone pay their entire prize pool portion up front then people can keep the weekly monies versus transferring to me after each tournament. Having to keep track every single week is a waste of time and could potentially end up screwing someone in the end, but could be completely avoided by just paying the full $110 or however much up front. Also wouldn't have to worry about people that didn't register. Anyone that didnt register would just get 40th place points (or whatever last place happened to be) and the $ towards the prize pool would not be effected. Plus being able to keep the money may give the mathematically eliminated people a lil extra incentive to play.I know we still have 3 weeks to go, but so far I am VERY happy with how successful and smooth this has gone. Everyone has really pulled together and done their part every week which makes me feel good about the people we have selected.
It's been fun regardless and would like to do it again and paying up front would be cool as well.
everyone is registered for today's tournament except:BIGYANGScott4020All money has been paid through every game played thus far, thank you for that!Remember there will be no game next week on April 11th due to Easter and we will resume with Week 10 on April 19th and finish everything with Week 11 on April 26th
I'm in as well.

just an fyi. if your near the top two in this , you may wanna consider booking your hotel asap, and if you dont qualify and still dont go to vegas you can always cancel the hotel resevation. hotels are slowly starting to be sold out during the wsop and its turning into rapidly being sold out now during april.so if you ran this again next time you may wanna have it conclude before april for easier hotel booking.

sorry i havent been around a lot i dont really post on fcp anymore so if im not logged on stars and the iwndow pops up i just miss it

Leaderboard current through Week 9Still awaiting transfers from vvganeshavv and PocketAcesA5Remember no game next week!If you are interested in that 1 day WSOP pool may want to get your name on the interest list quick, already half full within first hour.

Leaderboard current through Week 9Still awaiting transfers from vvganeshavv and PocketAcesA5
I had to send them an email stating that I don't have 2 accounts for some reason. I will ship when they fix this problem because as of now I can't.
  • 2 weeks later...