Two $1500 Wsop Seats + $700 Ea Travel Expenses - Fcp Series

I would sign a legal document.

The point is at some point if you were to win "we" would be handing you $1500 to register in the tourney (assuming the registration is the same as last year) and then if you were to cash we'd have to trust that you are gonna ship X amount of dollars back to all of us. We are not hurting for people to join this tourney so Id rather be selective instead of choosing the first randoms that post in the thread. I cant imagine that you dont understand the logic behind what Im saying.again though Im willing to drop out if Im out voted on this.
  • Replies 940
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Suited - received your $55I believe I have everything current in the list.If you have paid but are not marked on the OP let me knowIF you are interested in playing and are not marked on the OP let me knowGary - I put Allie on the list, please confirm.

The point is at some point if you were to win "we" would be handing you $1500 to register in the tourney (assuming the registration is the same as last year) and then if you were to cash we'd have to trust that you are gonna ship X amount of dollars back to all of us. We are not hurting for people to join this tourney so Id rather be selective instead of choosing the first randoms that post in the thread. I cant imagine that you dont understand the logic behind what Im saying.again though Im willing to drop out if Im out voted on this.
He'd also have to win. Just sayin.Don't drop out... But I am ok with your way if need be also.
this is exactly how i feel. if i don't win, i want to know i've "invested" in a genuine member of the community i can have fun rooting for.
Unless someone else can vouch for the bolded names I vote that these people get dropped for other players
I can say that Luke has made many bets in the sports thread and has always paid. I'll vouch for him. Aces on the other hand has zero history and shouldn't be included.
I dont know how everyone feels about a binding legal document that basically states whoever wins agrees to give the decided upon percentages to the decided upon people and they have to sign and fax that to me before I release the money, but that is certainly an option.
I think this should be mandatory. There may be tax considerations that should be ironed out before the start of this thing. Especially for the Canadian's.
again though Im willing to drop out if Im out voted on this.
Don't do that.
Yeah, but we also have to worry about people winning the seat and cashing in the tourney then us never seeing them again.Edit. Also what suited said.
Exactly.
Agreed.

Also for those "vouching" for randoms are you willing to pay everyone their portions should the person cash and dissapear? Cause if not the vouch is kind of pointless.

Count me in if there are any spots left.dubey8989 on stars. I am willing to transfer up front> If I win I am willing to leave moneyn as collateral and/or sign a contract.

I've only read the first post but I'm in if there's room in the second group.
Don't really know you. Anyone?
Count me in if there are any spots left.dubey8989 on stars. I am willing to transfer up front> If I win I am willing to leave moneyn as collateral and/or sign a contract.
Dont really know you either. Anyone?We need to come to some sort of conclusion on this. Luke was vouched for, I think Ace is the only one that has not been vouched for, but he did transfer $110 up front.
Don't really know you. Anyone?Dont really know you either. Anyone?We need to come to some sort of conclusion on this. Luke was vouched for, I think Ace is the only one that has not been vouched for, but he did transfer $110 up front.
DNA bff bracket obviously

I mean, I'd LOVE to just go with people I know in real life, or someone else knows, but that might be tough.I recognize Poppy but not Dubey.I'm not gonna be the one to make the call on this in the end though. I prefer better safe than sorry, but I don't want to be too super strict either.

I mean, I'd LOVE to just go with people I know in real life, or someone else knows
imo thisalso (and this will be my last post about this cause I think the point is pretty obvious) Some random internet dude signing a contract does no good, that only worked for us last year cause we were all there in person.

Hey guys, should have read the 1st post more carefully, sunday nights aren't good for me anyway. Withdraw my name please, not sure if I know anyone well enough to vouch for me anyway :club:

imo thisalso (and this will be my last post about this cause I think the point is pretty obvious) Some random internet dude signing a contract does no good, that only worked for us last year cause we were all there in person.
If that's the fallback, I can't really disagree.
Also for those "vouching" for randoms are you willing to pay everyone their portions should the person cash and dissapear? Cause if not the vouch is kind of pointless.
I'm not willing to pay anyone's portion but my own and Allie. If Luke wins and absconds with the money or cashes and doesn't pay out, then I'll feel badly and rather embarrassed. If anyone took this line I'd feel the same way. All we can ever do is trust our reads dude. My post was to say that I have personal betting history with Luke. He's made and paid many bets on this forum with quite a few different people in the sports betting thread. If he runs at poker as well as he runs at NFL bets, he'll be in the bottom tier anyway. cough.cough.deadmoney.coughI don't have any betting history with many of the names on the list (like you for instance) but I'm somewhat familiar with the regular posters. This is the intertube and we all have to have a certain amount of trust to do this kind of thing anyway.

AlanYou may want to email stars before this starts to make sure they understand what we're doing and why we're going to be doing transfers after these tourney's.

AlanYou may want to email stars before this starts to make sure they understand what we're doing and why we're going to be doing transfers after these tourney's.
already planned on doing that, but good looking out.Here is my PERSONAL opinion on everyone that has signed up so far, take it for what its worth and don't be offended ....1) dna4ever - Initial $55 Received - shady guy, but i say we let him in2) kobe2odom8 - dont personally know, but seems to be respected forum member3) HubDub04 - dont personally know, but seems to be respected forum member4) Suited_Up - Initial $55 Received - personally drank with and would vouch for5) WhatARunAA - Initial $55 Received - never met, respected forum member6) outsider13 - Initial $55 Received - dont personally know, but seems to be respected forum member7) Naked_Cowboy - never met, but know enough people who know him and is a respected forum member8) Vick12 - never met, respected forum member9) cubsfan44 - Initial $55 Received - played poker with, no problems, would vouch for10) seacucumber - Initial $55 Received - never met, respected forum member11) Sam_Hard8 - Initial $55 Received - would put my life on the line for, 100% solid12) chgocubs99 - Initial $55 Received - played poker with, no problems, would vouch for13) dreamcaster - dont know well, vouched for by Grinder apparently14) noflukeluke - Received Full $110 ($55 back at end of series) - never met, vouched for by GWCGWC and others through sports betting thread15) PocketAcesA5 - Received Full $110 ($55 back at end of series) - dont know at all, questionable, but did pay up front16) cdipierr - dont know well, played negreanu opens awhile17) AAsnake88 - never met, respected forum member18) mtdesmoines - dont personally know, but seems to be respected forum member19) Larons - dont know well, played negreanu opens awhile20) GWCGWC - Initial $55 Received - would put my life on the line for, 100% solid21) Moneyball16 - Initial $55 Received - never met, vouched for22) Rdog - Initial $55 Received - never met, respected forum member23) gary21212121 - Initial $55 Received - dont know well, played negreanu opens awhile24) Allie - would put my life on the line for, 100% solid25) king1305 - dont personally know, but seems to be respected forum member26) SilentButDeadly3 - Initial $55 Received - dont personally know, but seems to be respected forum member
I'm not willing to pay anyone's portion but my own and Allie. If Luke wins and absconds with the money or cashes and doesn't pay out, then I'll feel badly and rather embarrassed. If anyone took this line I'd feel the same way. All we can ever do is trust our reads dude.
^^this

I'll sign up and ship when I get home tonightAs for the low post count who are you folks who want to participate, I'm ok with it. In the end, the most I can lose is $110 so the risk is manageable. Of course I wish all forty spots were filled with FCP regulars but it looks like at least the majority of the slots will be filled with regs. Besides, if two FCP regs don't end up with the two seats, we obviously suck as a group and deserve to get ripped off.Even "respected" forum members can abscond with a bunch of $ so the risk is always there (Zsta cough cough) in an case

already planned on doing that, but good looking out.Here is my PERSONAL opinion on everyone that has signed up so far, take it for what its worth and don't be offended ....1) dna4ever - Initial $55 Received - convicted felon, but he should hold the money. an internet famous guy who many people on this forum would put their life on the line for. 2) kobe2odom8 - played a ton of neg-o's and been around a long time3) HubDub04 - dont personally know, but he's been a real douche in some threads4) Suited_Up - Initial $55 Received - has a gf with big boobs and a stylish hair cut, we should let him in5) WhatARunAA - Initial $55 Received - won some online MTT's, respected forum member6) outsider13 - Initial $55 Received - dont personally know, but seems to be respected forum member7) Naked_Cowboy - played well in last years stud event and is a respected forum member8) Vick12 - another successful MTT donk, respected forum member9) cubsfan44 - Initial $55 Received - played poker with, no problems, would vouch for10) seacucumber - Initial $55 Received - wears sunglasses at the table, respected forum member11) Sam_Hard8 - Initial $55 Received - super Republican tard but would put my life on the line for, 100% solid12) chgocubs99 - Initial $55 Received - very suspicious but played poker with, no problems, would vouch for13) dreamcaster - meh dont know well, vouched for my Grinder apparently14) noflukeluke - Received Full $110 ($55 back at end of series) - never met, vouched for by GWCGWC<-----supertool but wouldn't lead us astray and others through sports betting thread15) PocketAcesA5 - did pay up front, but may as well be someone out of the phone book16) cdipierr - dont know well, played negreanu opens awhile. another phone book guy17) AAsnake88 - likes quite nights and long walks on the beach, respected forum member18) mtdesmoines - backs a decent but overrated football team, but seems to be respected forum member19) Larons - dont know well, played negreanu opens awhile. 20) GWCGWC - Initial $55 Received - would put my life on the line for, 100% solid and seriously, a supertool 21) Moneyball16 - Initial $55 Received - never met, sports bet thread junky and bad poker player, vouched for22) Rdog - Initial $55 Received - old guy who plays too much volume for his weak eyes, respected forum member23) gary21212121 - Initial $55 Received - dont know well, played negreanu opens awhile, has been a douche in the neg-o chat and in many threads24) Allie - would put my life on the line for, she pretty much rocks. 100% solid 25) king1305 - easily confused about equity lines and gets lost in unlimited betting hands, but seems to be respected forum member26) SilentButDeadly3 - Initial $55 Received - likes to smell his own farts, but seems to be respected forum member
FYP
FYP
LolDid my BFF bracket earn me more respect???