how about this read!??

didn't say it was necessarily ethical, just said it didn't make him a thief. and btw that analogy isnt apt, the bk lady worked at burger king and it was her responsibility, her job to take the money and she didnt. lots of times someone can lose a wallet through no fault of their own not to mention the fact that a wallet is a much more important commodity which belongs to an individual person!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was trying to show the simularities in the right-wing "looking out for number 1" attitude. If we lived in a society with everyone screwing eachother over for a nickle, society wouldn't work, simple as that.

i don't consider that stealing, thats a merry christmas
So, not paying for your ORDERED food isn't considered illegal in your book? I consider you immoral.
Someone else who entirely missed the point of this thread.......

haha i dont know what is more hilarious....the original story OR all these "moral" (on a gambling forum too) people slapping him on the wrist for getting a free burger and fries. let me tell you something. 5-6 yrs ago in high school a few buddies and i ate free lunch at least once a week by pulling this stunt. we would go through the driv-thru and order our meal. we then went into a parking space and took out various items and one of us went inside with probably around half of what we ordered claiming we didnt get the rest of the food. "here is the receipt and this is all we got" not once did it not work. we'd pick a new place every week, even "doubling up" sometimes later in the year. not only do the driv-thru people have no communication with the person up front but the manager is willing to do anything to just get you out of their and on your way. they are busy as hell, they dont want to deal with it. even scored a few apple pies and such toonote: also works for breakfast.i dont care of this makes me a horrible person. i read it in Maxim so blame themoriginal poster, keep posting stories like that, what a great READ

Ultimately its frekin funny.... love the play on it before she remembers too..... but like rounders says..." It's immoral to let a sucker keep his money" sucks for her... tough life she has. but hey atleast she gets a weekly check, we dont..... : P

You moralists need to relaaaaaaaaaaaax. This story was awesome.I have high moral values and I still think this story is funny. It could just be me, but stealing a $6 meal from a multi-national fast food chain just doesn't seem to send off any warning bells on my moral-o-meter.And if you're worried about the shift manager getting a pay cut because the till's a few bucks short, don't worry, she didn't.I've been looking for a new hiking stick, can I pull that one out of your ass?

It's not a big deal, you are right. Fact remains the guy thinks he's some hotshot for stealing a burger and fries, and that's pathetic.

It's not a big deal, you are right. Fact remains the guy thinks he's some hotshot for stealing a burger and fries, and that's pathetic.
He never said or implied he was a hotshot for stealing food. But was a hotshot for making the read which I agree amazing read ******!!!
it's not your responsibility to remind the person at the window to ask for the money it is theirs. It's not your responsibility to return someone's wallet that dropped on the ground, so it makes it okay to keep it? If everyone followed this logic society couldn't function.
I'm sorry but no, society doesn't function on goodwill and dreams. The main reason for people obeying the laws is fear of punishment, not that they want to be good. Read Lord of the Flies! Everyone speeds when there are no cops around.

It would be one thing morally if the person at the window just completely forgot. It's another thing to actually help cause that person to not remember. From a moral and ethical standpoint, that's really the difference.So the real question is, did you win anything in the scratch-off game?

Dear dchangd, obviously you are a thief because you have stolen my heart... unless you are a dude in which case--gross man what are you trying to do??!? I mean thats cool and all but I'm just not into that, seriously. Love, Ghoti7Four

It's an easy call from where we're sitting Vince' date=' but that's because using the exclusive BK brain cam WE CAN SEE THAT SHE'S FORGOTTEN. But when you're sitting at that drive-thru and the cash register is open, it's difficult to not have your money ready and waiting. This is world class poker we're witnessing here Vince! [/i'] :club: ROFLMAO
I was trying to show the simularities in the right-wing "looking out for number 1" attitude. If we lived in a society with everyone screwing eachother over for a nickle, society wouldn't work, simple as that.
Take youre blinders off! Thats exactly the world we live in
Stealing from a fast food joint, regardless of story, is almost as low as sticking up a 7-11. Good work, tool.
HAHAHAH!! Get a life you prick. Guess what because of YOU today I am going to try this on my lunch. You wanna know something else I have a good job and plenty of money to pay for it. Hope your happy!
haha i dont know what is more hilarious....the original story OR all these "moral" (on a gambling forum too) people slapping him on the wrist for getting a free burger and fries. let me tell you something. 5-6 yrs ago in high school a few buddies and i ate free lunch at least once a week by pulling this stunt. we would go through the driv-thru and order our meal. we then went into a parking space and took out various items and one of us went inside with probably around half of what we ordered claiming we didnt get the rest of the food. "here is the receipt and this is all we got" not once did it not work. we'd pick a new place every week, even "doubling up" sometimes later in the year. not only do the driv-thru people have no communication with the person up front but the manager is willing to do anything to just get you out of their and on your way. they are busy as hell, they dont want to deal with it. even scored a few apple pies and such toonote: also works for breakfast.i dont care of this makes me a horrible person. i read it in Maxim so blame themoriginal poster, keep posting stories like that, what a great READ
This one is illegal, and immoral. When you're actually lying to get free food, that is wrong.The OP did nothing wrong, it's not his job to ask for the money. There is a person whose job that is. She didnt do her job it's her fault. There's a difference between not returning a lost wallet and not being asked to pay for a meal. There was absolutely no deception, he didnt lie. He didnt want salt or ketchup, so what, it's no big deal. I dont understand why you would not hold someone accountable for not doing their job. I'm not going to tell someone how to do their job, if they suck at it, they lose, they get fired, they find a new job. People learn from their mistakes, and when she comes up short at the end of the day, she'll learn to count the money when she receives it.

I love how people try to make themselves look better by saying stealing is wrong like they haven't done it or something. I'll be honest my buddy,and I once robbed a jewelry store turned a 30,000 profit was it wrong of course but at the time it was well worth it to me. So what he ripped off some Hamburgers,and fries consider it payback for how many times they short people on food matter of fact this could be a blessing in disguise. Funny how many are irrate with this when their paychecks ae getting ripped off by the government

Take youre blinders off! Thats exactly the world we live in
correct where are you people living if you can't see the majority are out for themselves.