You Were All Babies, Once.

I don't know anything about your style of play but I feel the previous suggestions are both good plays. In most situations, I feel as if most would err on the side of aggression with this hand, due to the monster draw you had to go with your top pair. however, I must agree with the previous posts in saying.. if you put her on an overpair, why move in? even a tight player would be apt to call your bet with an overpair, so why not play the hand slowly and try to make your hand cheaper?
Yeah, those pics are gonna be absolutely hilarious.
Dear heavens, if there was an Amnesty International for abuse of white Kmart blouses, I'd be forced to report her... Left picture is like what you find in bed next to you the morning after a Tequila incident, Right picture is what you were seeing at 9pm the night before.. Night and Day.
"it's"
Has anyone stayed here? I am going in January and everything is sold out. It is between this place and the Alladin but this is half the price of the Alladin.Any input would be appreciated.
Because Im the mic rula, and the old schoolafirst post, Im a little tingly
Norman Chad is a genius.
He called me with jack high! - Elix PowersTo be fair, McManus actually had queen high...
I'm a long-time lurker and decided to make the plunge with my first post. Figured I might as well include one of the funniest things I've read here.To answer the question that nobody cares about, this is where I got my name:Homer: Moe, I need your advice. Moe: Yeah? Homer: See, I got this friend named... Joey Jo Jo... Junior... Shabadoo. Moe: That's the worst name I ever heard. (Joey runs out of the bar sobbing)Barney: Hey! Joey Jo Jo!
Machine Gun Sammy wasn’t a machine gun enthusiast. Or at least as most people understand the word ‘enthusiast’. He was enthusiastic, that’s for damn sure. But when people would ask him about this or that machine gun, he would just stare dumbly at them, then eventually point his gun at them until they walked away. He didn’t love machine guns in general. He loved his machine gun. What you’re going to come to learn is that this story has very little to do with machine guns, and whole lot to do with the human spirit, and its capacity for love. Can’t wait!It always bothered him that people made the assumption that he knew a lot about machine guns. He looked at Automobile Andy, and Andy (aka Automobile Andy) was always talking about cars. Not just his car, but all kinds of cars. Red cars, blue cars, all kinds. Machine Gun Sammy would just shake his head and then brandish his machine gun. His natural tendency to become overly vexed had a lot to do with the particular configuration of neurons inside his skull, but also because Machine Gun Sammy’s girlfriend didn’t like him as much as she used to. She never said it out loud, but she had a t-shirt that said it. Here’s a picture of what Machine Gun Sammy imagined would happen if Machine Gun Sammy and Automobile Andy got into a duel. mgsad2.jpg Message for the youngsters: Always put your safety on after shooting your machine gun.Message for Set Theorists: I have a joke coming up just for you!Machine Gun Sammy used knives to butter his bread.Machine Gun Sammy considered life to be an accident of nature. He carried anti-theist books around and would sometimes drop them in the paths of oncoming strangers, but nobody really asked him about them. One time he ran into a minister at a video store (LOL) but was too shy to say anything. He still had a healthy respect for authority, even if the authority was built on the backs of the lazy and ignorant sheep who sauntered around proudly in their self-deluding ignorance. His internal dialogue sometimes used the same word twice in the same sentence, but usually only if it was a good word or a common word.Time for a Venn Diagrammgs2vi2.jpg Machine Gun Sammy, in his third decade of life, and after a particularly bad job interview, had decided it was a good time to reconsider his nickname.
I was bored, and thought I'd do this. I hope this is satisfactory for you all.

If I remember correctly, my first post was during the WSOP a few years back, where I suggested Stud8 final tables with lots of name stars should switch to Stud Hi format, so ESPN could tape the final table without confusing viewers with a complex game.. No harm done, since Shorthanded Stud8 plays like Stud Hi... Was my reasoning.It's extremely funny to me now, not only because I was skewered horrendously, but also because I now mainly play mixed games.This would be an awesome thread if everyone posts a link to their first post.. Here's mine:Ughhhhhhh

I didn't quite understand this thread until I read the dates, and I actually read my post and chuckled to myself thinking, "Ha he quoted one of the posts Turd made on my account and thought it was me! RoFLcOpTerZ!" The best part about that post isn't necessarily visible anymore. My avatar at the time was a picture of me pulling my baseball cap down, JayZ-stylee, over my face. My sig at the time was simply "Lights Out" with those little card icons of the 97 of spades.Wow I was gay. It's like looking back at your high school yearbook.

I didn't quite understand this thread until I read the dates, and I actually read my post and chuckled to myself thinking, "Ha he quoted one of the posts Turd made on my account and thought it was me! RoFLcOpTerZ!" The best part about that post isn't necessarily visible anymore. My avatar at the time was a picture of me pulling my baseball cap down, JayZ-stylee, over my face. My sig at the time was simply "Lights Out" with those little card icons of the 97 of spades.Wow I was gay. It's like looking back at your high school yearbook.
funny-pictures-lil-john-yearbook-photo-03X.jpg
You only re-raised 180 with pocket K's? Well I would have definitely re-raised the 120 up to about 450-500 and then the 9's prolly move all-in or fold here so I don't have to think about whether or not the guy has quads when we get to the river! I either win a small pot here or lose to quad 9's after getting all-in pre-flop as heavy favorite......JMO
My first post was a strategy post, guess not much has changed. My last post will probably come in the next few days in the Bad Beat Forum where I tilt off my money and quit playing poker again all together. PM me to come and sit when I do it, I'll give a heads-up when I feel it's time to quit so at least an FCP'er will get my money.

well played donk4life