super system not for beginners?

Is this book good for novice players?Some people say it is easily understood, while other says it isnt for starters.What do you guys think?
I think that some of the concepts are over a beginners head.But they are concepts that you must learn at some point. What I would suggest is that as you are learning a particular game read that section of the book, play for a while, then re-read the chapter to understand what's being said there. With the basic knowledge going in, the play experience will make the re-read of the book that much more beneficial.
Is this book good for novice players?Some people say it is easily understood, while other says it isnt for starters.What do you guys think?
I got Super System 2, and between that and Harrington on Hold 'Em, I think I'm set. Don't ry to absorb the whole book at one time. Read a little, apply what you have learned, then go back a read some more. Koroshiya
  • 2 weeks later...

I think much of it is too deep for a beginner to understand. Also, Brunson isn't the best writer, and it's VERY easy to be misled by his points if you don't have a good background first.