The Official Obama Scorecard Thread

just lol
The Old Testament is pretty clear about favoring the Jews over others, and there are many times when God instructs the tribe to do violence to others, mutilating their genitalia and such because they are not worshippers of the True God. Let's also not forget what he did to the Egyptians and their innocent children. But I do realize you guys ignore the older parts in favor of the newer parts. Also, "worship me or die" is not particularly more magnanimous than "worship me or spend eternity in hell". All that said, I don't think the main problem with Christianity is that it incites people to violence. It has plenty of other ill effects, but compared to Islam its relatively benign in that regard. If anyone wants to talk about what the negative effects of christianity are I'm happy to take that down the street to the religion forum. (You don't love me any more do you.)
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.   I'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to

The Old Testament is pretty clear about favoring the Jews over others, and there are many times when God instructs the tribe to do violence to others, mutilating their genitalia and such because they are not worshippers of the True God. Let's also not forget what he did to the Egyptians and their innocent children. But I do realize you guys ignore the older parts in favor of the newer parts. Also, "worship me or die" is not particularly more magnanimous than "worship me or spend eternity in hell". All that said, I don't think the main problem with Christianity is that it incites people to violence. It has plenty of other ill effects, but compared to Islam its relatively benign in that regard. If anyone wants to talk about what the negative effects of christianity are I'm happy to take that down the street to the religion forum. (You don't love me any more do you.)
Only if we can compare them to the negative effects of atheism also
Obama to host Ramadan dinner at the White House But he was too busy to attend the Boy Scout's 100th anniversary
Boy Scouts Boo Obama, Boy Scouts Boo Obama For Skipping 100 Year Celebration‎A new video has surfaced showing the Boy Scouts of America celebrating their 100th anniversary Jamboree. But among the celebration also shows the scouts booing Chairman Obama, who decided it was more important to go on The View and try to recapture his female audience. Instead of attending the 100-year celebration in person, Obama filmed a message, which was shown at the Boy Scouts event. It’s becoming more clear that Obama can’t please anyone anymore.
Man, he would rather go on the View than the boy scout's 100th anniversary? That's borderline gay.
That's borderline gay.
Well, clearly that's why he didn't go to the Boy Scouts, then. They don't take kindly to people of the queer persuasion. Nor should they. Queerness is a virus that makes people rape little children. I don't care if gay people denounce pedophilia, most pedophiles are gay and therefore all gay people have a small part of them that likes little boys.And, did you hear that they're trying to build a gay bar just a few miles from ground zero in Chelsea! That's sacred land!
Man, he would rather go on the View than the boy scout's 100th anniversary? That's borderline gay.
Man, he would rather be around a bunch of boys than be in the company of women? That's borderline pedophilia (and gay).
Well, clearly that's why he didn't go to the Boy Scouts, then. They don't take kindly to people of the queer persuasion. Nor should they. Queerness is a virus that makes people rape little children. I don't care if gay people denounce pedophilia, most pedophiles are gay and therefore all gay people have a small part of them that likes little boys.And, did you hear that they're trying to build a gay bar just a few miles from ground zero in Chelsea! That's sacred land!
Better gay bar than mosque. That is until a few gays hijack a plane and fly it into a starbucks.
Then I'm sure when your daughter is in the Brownies you will be fine with her going off for over-nighters with a male leader because you are so open-minded and don't see why a person who's sexual preference should have anything to do with which children they sleep with.
Man, he would rather be around a bunch of boys than be in the company of women? That's borderline pedophilia (and gay).
You haven't seen the View have you?
Better gay bar than mosque. That is until a few gays hijack a plane and fly it into a starbucks.
Actually, their plan is already being carried out. They've placed inside operatives disguised as stewards on almost every airline in America!
Actually, their plan is already being carried out. They've placed inside operatives disguised as stewards on almost every airline in America!
No wonder you always seem to be flying for 12-14 hours at a time as often as possible
No wonder you always seem to be flying for 12-14 hours at a time as often as possible
umm, uh, well, ya see... I have a good miles plan on my credit card....??
umm, uh, well, ya see... I have a good miles plan on my credit card....??
Ug, speaking of that my wife and I already paid for a cruise to the Mediterranean that we would leave tomorrow for, except our skymile failed us and the only flights we could get cost more than the cruise, flying coach, and 3 times the cost of the cruise to pay for the couch that allows us to upgrade with our skymiles to business class, so we are skipping the whole cruise.So no Med cruise for me this year. And GG $3900, we got the insurance only to find that only a medical reason is grounds to get a refund. Luckily my son-in-law is getting surgery this week so we are going to see if that qualifies.

The World Will End SoonQuick Get your affairs in order.CNN just reported that Bush was a better communicator than Obama is.

"There is no question they are having messaging problems at the White House," Morey said. "They've lost control of the dialogue, and they've gotten pulled down by the extremes on the left and right. They've just not had a coherent set of themes."New York Times columnist Maureen Dowd wrote in a recent column that Obama's clarity and successful messaging during the campaign are gone. In place is a "incoherent president," who's "with the banks, he's against the banks. He's leaving Afghanistan, he's staying in Afghanistan. He strains at being a populist, but his head is in the clouds."But Obama has the ability to sharpen his messaging skills by being less of a law professor and more of a communicator in chief, Morey said."Communicating as a law professor does not work as president. It's not worked," he said. "You're drawing fine distinctions and speaking in long enough paragraphs that they can be misconstrued and taken out of context and frankly, handed to your opposition to exploit. And that's clearly what's going on here [with the Islamic center/mosque comments]."While many poked fun at former President George W. Bush for mispronouncing words and stumbling through sentences, observers note that he rarely had to backtrack on his answers because he employed a simple and direct messaging approach.