The Official Obama Scorecard Thread

Looks like California is on the right path to correct it's fiscal problems. they have taken a serious look at the budget, and the expenditures and have come to a cost saving method of reducing the budget:CaliforniaCrisis.jpgLooks like Jose is going to be downsized.

• Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.   I'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to

Isn't that an old Bush joke? The Colin Powell reference is dead giveaway.
I'd bet the joke has been recycled long before Bush.
I don't know if it's been recycled or not, but I think one thing upon which we can all agree is that President Obama is one brain dead motherfucker.
I don't know if it's been recycled or not, but I think one thing upon which we can all agree is that President Obama is one brain dead motherfucker.
I was pretty sure it was a recycled joke ... but I had never heard it and thought there might be others out there who had not heard it either.
racist
A couple million...what a noob.Clinton made over $100 million in like a year after leaving office. He never owned his own home until after he was president for 8 years.
I wish that there was some way to ease that kind of thing. It never will because it sounds like the guy covered his tracks pretty well. It also sounds like he has done a lot for the alaskan people. However, if there was any kind of shenanigans going on I would like to see some backbone and have the Senator and his wife and his kids stripped of the money. Either from fines, or just the good ol american goverment way and take it!
Looks like California is on the right path to correct it's fiscal problems. they have taken a serious look at the budget, and the expenditures and have come to a cost saving method of reducing the budget:CaliforniaCrisis.jpgLooks like Jose is going to be downsized.
My first thought was this Photo was actually the result of the ban on off shore drilling.(bad memories...I used to work in an organization like this).

Which side of the fence? If you ever wondered which side of the fence you sit on, this is a great test! If a Conservative doesn't like guns, he doesn't buy one. If a Liberal doesn't like guns, he wants all guns outlawed. If a Conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a Liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone. If a Conservative is homosexual, he quietly leads his life. If a Liberal is homosexual, he demands legislated respect. If a Conservative is down-and-out, he thinks about how to better his situation. A Liberal wonders who is going to take care of him. If a Conservative doesn't like a talk show host, he switches channels. Liberals demand that those they don't like be shut down. If a Conservative is a non-believer, he doesn't go to church. A Liberal non-believer wants any mention of God and religion silenced.If a Conservative decides he needs health care, he goes about shopping for it, or may choose a job that provides it. A Liberal demands that the rest of us pay for his. If a Conservative reads this, he'll forward it so his friends can have a good laugh. A Liberal will delete it because he's "offended".

If you're a conservative, you pretend like you love the Constitution but you really could care less about anything but the 2nd and 10th amendments.If you're a liberal, you actually love the Constitution except for the 2nd amendment.You know the GOP has lost its mind when Mike ****ing Huckabee has to be the voice of reason on the 14th amendment.also this is pretty good, keep alienating those minority voters:http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/08/13/nava...dex.html?hpt=C2terror babies!!! ahhhhhh!

I wish that there was some way to ease that kind of thing. It never will because it sounds like the guy covered his tracks pretty well. It also sounds like he has done a lot for the alaskan people. However, if there was any kind of shenanigans going on I would like to see some backbone and have the Senator and his wife and his kids stripped of the money. Either from fines, or just the good ol american goverment way and take it!
Yeah, that'd be nice. "Hey, your husband and father just died in a plane crash. Oh, also we're here to take all your money. kbye."
If you're a conservative, you pretend like you love the Constitution but you really could care less about anything but the 2nd and 10th amendments.If you're a liberal, you actually love the Constitution except for the 2nd amendment.You know the GOP has lost its mind when Mike ****ing Huckabee has to be the voice of reason on the 14th amendment.also this is pretty good, keep alienating those minority voters:http://www.cnn.com/2010/OPINION/08/13/nava...dex.html?hpt=C2terror babies!!! ahhhhhh!
That reminds me of another democrat who was so sure that the people who said Airport security was too lax in America were crying chicken little like warnings that he refused to make any changes to strengthen who can get on an airplane.story
...There were a number of recommendations made the by Gore Commission, whose commissioners included family members of the victims of Flight 800. The recommendations included several measures to improve screening company performance, including a national job grade structure for screeners and meaningful measures to reward employees. It also called for airlines to hire screening companies on the basis of performance, not the lowest bidder.The Gore Commission called for criminal background and FBI fingerprint checks for all airport and airline workers who screen passengers for weapons or have access to secure areas. The airlines industry had long opposed mandatory criminal checks.Two weeks later, as reported in the Boston Globe, Gore retreated from his own commission's proposals in a letter to Carol B. Hallett, president of the industry's trade group, the Air Transport Association. ''I want to make it very clear that it is not the intent of this administration or of the commission to create a hardship for the air transportation industry or to cause inconvenience to the traveling public,'' Gore wrote. To reassure Hallett, Gore added that the FAA would develop ''a draft test concept ... in full partnership with representatives of the airline industry."The day after Gore's letter to the Air Transport Association, Trans World Airlines donated $40,000 to the Democratic National Committee. By the time of the presidential election, other airlines had poured large donations into Democrat Party committees: $265,000 from American Airlines, $120,000 from Delta Air Lines, $115,000 from United Air Lines, $87,000 from Northwest Airlines, according to an analysis done for the Boston Globe by the Center for Responsive Politics, which tracks donations.A total of $627,000 was donated to the Democrats by major airlines.
Thanks again Algore, you were willing to trade the lives of Americans for your political career.
Yeah, that'd be nice. "Hey, your husband and father just died in a plane crash. Oh, also we're here to take all your money. kbye."
That is only right when the person wasn't a politician.If you were an idiot who worked hard and made $5 million after taxes, the government is there to immediately take its fair share of $2.6 million. Due and payable today.What, you have it tied up in real estate, sorry, sell it right now for whatever you can get, because we need our money immediately.
That is only right when the person wasn't a politician.If you were an idiot who worked hard and made $5 million after taxes, the government is there to immediately take its fair share of $2.6 million. Due and payable today.What, you have it tied up in real estate, sorry, sell it right now for whatever you can get, because we need our money immediately.
wow we agree. if you owe, you owe. of course, there is no estate tax this year, so if you have an old rich relative, try to encourage them to move it along by december....i have no idea what that al gore stuff was about or how it relates to terror babies. i guess gore is your guys version of palin. who cares about al gore anymore..... and its not like bush made any airport security changes until it was a bit late.
wow we agree. if you owe, you owe. of course, there is no estate tax this year, so if you have an old rich relative, try to encourage them to move it along by december....i have no idea what that al gore stuff was about or how it relates to terror babies. i guess gore is your guys version of palin. who cares about al gore anymore..... and its not like bush made any airport security changes until it was a bit late.
Algore: In charge of a committee actively looking at one thing, airport security. Upon finding security lacking, they made recommendations to fix these holes in security. Then retracted these recommendation for money from the airlines.Bush: In charge of running a countryNot sure how you relate the two so easily.
Algore: In charge of a committee actively looking at one thing, airport security. Upon finding security lacking, they made recommendations to fix these holes in security. Then retracted these recommendation for money from the airlines.Bush: In charge of running a countryNot sure how you relate the two so easily.
national security is kind of a big deal when you run the executive branch. the buck stops.....uh, over there with rummy.
national security is kind of a big deal when you run the executive branch. the buck stops.....uh, over there with rummy.
And personally, I feel that obama is saying that the buck still stops with bush. That's my problem, and I can't stand anyone.
And personally, I feel that obama is saying that the buck still stops with bush. That's my problem, and I can't stand anyone.
I don't mind that so much because, well, Bush did so much damage. What I can't forgive is Obama coming into office when everyone clearly was saying "it's the economy, stupid" and he goes off on a 1993 health care crusade. Such a moronic political move from a guy I expected to at least be a savvy politician.oh well.
I don't mind that so much because, well, Bush did so much damage. What I can't forgive is Obama coming into office when everyone clearly was saying "it's the economy, stupid" and he goes off on a 1993 health care crusade. Such a moronic political move from a guy I expected to at least be a savvy politician.oh well.
Yeah, it's almost as if he actually cared about healthcare and knew that this was a once in a generation opportunity.
Yeah, it's almost as if he actually cared about healthcare and knew that this was a once in a generation opportunity.
Something that would be good for the country and it's people is never 'once in a generation'Think about that.
Oh really. So Halley's comet was not good?Think about THAT.
I was going to reply with something about mass suicides, but Halley's comet is such a weird thing to pick that now I feel like there's a level of joke there that I'm not picking up on and I would be made to look stupid if I said that, so I'll just frame it in a way that I can get the reference in while still allowing for the possibility that I'm in on the joke.Hmm, I don't think I succeeded.