The Official Obama Scorecard Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

President Obama ordered the cabinet to cut $100,000,000.00 ($100 million) from the $3,500,000,000,000.00 ($3.5 trillion) federal budget.   I'm so impressed by this sacrifice that I have decided to

michelle-obama-and-bill-clinton-pic-uppa-image-1-806444109.jpg'It's okay...I got mine' .......................................... 'Yea, not going to happen horseface'
lol. Michelle Obama is not Bill's type. She is much too pretty. He likes em uggly so they are more grateful.
lol. Michelle Obama is not Bill's type. She is much too pretty. He likes em uggly so they are more grateful.
Pretty?Really?I understand the leftwing media trying to prop up this notion that Michelle is attractive...But I didn't think anyone actually bought it.Especially any men.Law school must have been exceptionally bad for anyone to think Michelle is pretty. Next you'll tell me you think she's skinny and will age well.
Well she's no Barbara Bush, but...
Yea, the rightwing media really tried to push that idea down our throats.Of the 4 candidates and their spouses, she was running 7th for looks.Only narrowly beating out Hillary and John McCain. And Hillary didn't count
Pretty?Really?I understand the leftwing media trying to prop up this notion that Michelle is attractive...But I didn't think anyone actually bought it.Especially any men.Law school must have been exceptionally bad for anyone to think Michelle is pretty. Next you'll tell me you think she's skinny and will age well.
you misunderstand. She is not pretty. She is too pretty for Bill. Have you seen a picture of Paula Jones? Michelle Obama is a 5.5/10 give or take. Paula Jones is a 2/10. Too pretty for Bill. Not really pretty in general.I went to law school at Univ. of Miami. Plenty of hot girls (though the law school was a mixed bag).And if I was ranking the 4 candidates plus spouses Michelle would be way higher than 7 (I think maybe you dont like black women). Michelle is ahead of both McCains and both Bidens at the very least. They're old! The Palins are a nice looking couple. Any lower than 4th is ridiculous.
you misunderstand. She is not pretty. She is too pretty for Bill. Have you seen a picture of Paula Jones? Michelle Obama is a 5.5/10 give or take. Paula Jones is a 2/10. Too pretty for Bill. Not really pretty in general.I went to law school at Univ. of Miami. Plenty of hot girls (though the law school was a mixed bag).And if I was ranking the 4 candidates plus spouses Michelle would be way higher than 7 (I think maybe you dont like black women). Michelle is ahead of both McCains and both Bidens at the very least. They're old! The Palins are a nice looking couple. Any lower than 4th is ridiculous.
Now you're just being silly.
Now you're just being silly.
ugh. I guess I just totally disagree. I dont think Michelle Obama is all that pretty but McCain's wife looks like the Grim Reaper. All that plastic surgery.....terrible result. She looks ridiculous.to each his own....

Don't want to start a thread for this, so I will just put it here. Is Levi Johnston the biggest moron douche bag ever?Why would you publicly go around trashing your baby's grandmother who is also now a millionaire that will probably be supporting the child for quite sometime?He is trying to make it sound bad that Palin may want to cash in on her new fame. Guess what so would I. If I could provide for my family and a legacy for my kids and grand kids because of something like that, I would do it in a hear beat, and so would most everyone.

I am glad we cleared this up.But please, for the sake of everyone's opinion of you, don't say Michelle and any word that means attractive in the same sentance without making sure you clarify that you mean like 2 am bar pretty or if her dad was rich and desperate pretty.
Don't want to start a thread for this, so I will just put it here. Is Levi Johnston the biggest moron douche bag ever?Why would you publicly go around trashing your baby's grandmother who is also now a millionaire that will probably be supporting the child for quite sometime?He is trying to make it sound bad that Palin may want to cash in on her new fame. Guess what so would I. If I could provide for my family and a legacy for my kids and grand kids because of something like that, I would do it in a hear beat, and so would most everyone.
Eh. I think he is upset about how the Palins handled his split with Bristol (she kind of threw him under the bus) and is lashing out a bit. I am not sure he was saying it was wrong for Palin to cash in on the fame, though. He mentioned how late her working nights were and how stressful that could have been.In the end, he is just extending his 15 minutes a bit longer. I dont think the Palins do themselves any favors by responding to everything he says.
I enjoyed this.
FredThompson_JMcCarth_8441278.jpg
That's not really Fred Thompson's wife is it? That's his granddaughter... right?

I think I know what Obama and the democrats want to do now and I'm not sure if it's really good or really bad. They want a one world government. They wants to abolish the dollar and have a one world currency which will have us one step closer to an eventual one world government. I'm not sure if that's really good or really bad, but it's the only way the current policies of basically bankrupting the country make sense. He's trying to get rid of the dollar in the U.S.

I think I know what Obama and the democrats want to do now and I'm not sure if it's really good or really bad. They want a one world government. They wants to abolish the dollar and have a one world currency which will have us one step closer to an eventual one world government. I'm not sure if that's really good or really bad, but it's the only way the current policies of basically bankrupting the country make sense. He's trying to get rid of the dollar in the U.S.
retarded.jpg