best 1st deposit bonus/online site

What is my best bet if I had to choose one poker site to deposit money into as far as 1st deposit bonus. I would put importance not only on the size of the bonus, but also on the ease of recieving that bonus (raked hands) as well as the quality of the poker software that the site uses.Ideally, I would be looking for a site with microlimit tables in order to achieve the raked hand requirements cheaply.Thanks

most of the time you won't clear on micro limits, you usualyl have to play .5/1 or 1/2. At .5/1 it will clear much slower, the cryptologic sites are good, party poker (deposit at least 500 for full bonus) Paradise and some others are all good.My MSN is hob_is_skill@hotmail.comGmail : mat.hop@gmail.comAIM : Lefishy1if you need more help don't hesitate to get in contact.

If you PM me i'll get you on Absolute poker. They will give you a 35% bonus plus $25 by me referring you. Their min deposit is $25 and they have micro-limit tables and SnG's.

Party Poker is offering a 30% bonus for opening a new account and a first deposit. You have to play 7 raked hands (doesn't matter if you bet into the pot) for every $1 in bonus cash and it's pretty easy to clear at the .5/1 limit tables, which aren't too hard to beat. I've opened accounts for both my wife and me in the past week, I already cleared my bonus and am working on my wife's for the full maximum bonus. Use the code "EXTRA30".

http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...pic.php?t=11600others have already offered to help you out, but if you want, feel free to PM me also. i don't think one site is necessarily the best at all... it really depends on your current bankroll, the limits you play, how much time you can spare to play, etc.aseem

thanks everyone for all of the advicce, I will take some time later today when i have a few minutes to review my options :club: