How To Get A Refund From Party Poker

Anyway so i had $5 on my party poker account, and they took all of it away because i was inactive for 180 days....but i managed to talk my way into getting it refunded!See below (relevant stuff in bold)Dear Ben, Thank you for contacting us. This mail is to inform you that, we have refunded the 4.99 USD which were captured on your account as a part of 'Inactive Account Fee' as a one time good will gesture. However, please note that our system would once again automatically deduct the funds if there is no activity found on your PartyAccount. Hence, I invite you to our latest 'Re-Designed' poker software on which you will be able to see lots of new games and exciting promotions of which you can take advantage of by being active on your PartyAccount. I wish you good luck and thank you in advance for your cooperation. AnupamaCustomer Service Original Message Follows: ------------------------I didn't ask for you to explain it, i was just saying your site is a joke...... piss off and dont email me again unless u give me my money back.....**** >Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 16:50:16 +0000 >From: info@partypoker.com >To: knoxy111@hotmail.com >Subject: Inactive Account Details (KMM8051581I22153L0KM) > >Dear Ben, > >I regret the inconvenience caused > >With regard to your e-mail, I see that there was an inactive fees of >$4.99 has been charged. Your account is deemed to be inactive if: > >•The account has not been accessed for a minimum of 180 days and > >•No cash wager has been placed during this timeframe or > >•No cash tournament entry fee has been paid during this timeframe or > >•No raked hand has been played during this timeframe > >After 180 days of inactivity €5.00 will be deducted from the account >balance, and will continue to do so every 30 calendar days until the >account is reactivated. If the account balance is less than €5.00, the >balance available will be deducted. No money will be charged to inactive >players with zero-balance accounts. > >To check the terms and conditions page on the website for more details, >please click on the link below: > >https://secure.partyaccount.com/about/iaf_s.htm > >Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site. > >Sharath >Customer Service >Have Fun and Gamble Responsibly > >Original Message Follows: ------------------------ >you pieces of shit > >give some warning before you steal money......... > >no wonder your site sucks you ****'s > >I planned on coming back to the site soon but now i will not, no other >site does this...... > >Thanks for nothing you mutts> > > >Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 05:08:56 -0500 >From: info@partyaccount.com >To: knoxy111@hotmail.com >Subject: Your Account has been inactive for 180 days > > > > > >Dear kn0xxxy, Our records show that that you have not logged in to your >account for 180 days. > >A $4.99 administration fee** has been charged to your inactive account. >The next charge will be deducted from you account balance on: >06-Feb-2009 ET. > >However, this fee will NOT be charged if your account, or any related >account, is reactivated on or before 05-Feb-2009 ET. > >Reactivating your account is easy: Just log in and place a cash wager, >enter a tournament with a cash entry fee, or play a raked hand. >**TERMS & CONDITIONS If you do not access your Account by "logging on" >to your Account using your Account name and password for any period of >180 days, then after those 180 days (the "180 day grace period") your >Account (and any related account with any ESP) will be deemed >"Inactive". If your Account becomes Inactive, then the Company is >entitled to charge you an administrative fee (the "Inactive Account >Fee"). The Inactive Account Fee shall be deducted from your Account >Balance at the end of each calendar month in accordance with the >Inactive Account Fee Schedule. We will stop deducting the Inactive >Account Fee from your Account Balance if your Account is re-activated. >If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact >us. Our Customer Care team is available 24/7. >Sincerely, >Party Team >info@partyaccount.com

Did you mean how to get banned and have your funds revoked? Because they probably could've gone that route too :club: