Pair And Fd On Flop, Weak Flush On Turn

2nd hand at the table so no reads.PokerStars Pot-Limit Omaha, $1.00 BB (7 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($40)UTG ($86.75)MP1 ($61.25)MP2 ($28.10)CO ($31.30)Button ($96.55)Moneyball (SB) ($102.80)Preflop: Moneyball is SB with 9 :ts, 6 :4h, K :D, J :club:UTG calls $1, 1 fold, MP2 calls $1, 2 folds, Moneyball calls $0.50, BB checksFlop: ($4) 2 :5c, J :3h, A :D(4 players)Moneyball checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP2 checksIs this an easy psb even with this many people in? Turn: ($4) 3 :qh(4 players)Moneyball checks, BB checks, UTG checks, MP2 checksWhat about now? My thought process was that the lack of flop action makes it less likely there are too many full house draws out there so that makes pot controlling better for me, since my hand is less vulnerable, and I didn't want to be raised and was not sure if I could get 2 streets of value from a worse hand. River: ($4) Q :club:(4 players)Moneyball bets $2.85?Thoughts on bet sizing here.

flop looks fine, turn looks fine, and I would probably just check/call the river at best. I am not sure what you are looking to get paid by here and what do you do if you get raised? I think the chances are better that you will get paid by someone trying to buy the pot than you are to get by calling with a worse hand. IDK...pot is small, might as well keep it that way with a 9 high flush.

I didn't even think about checking the river. I think I have the best hand here almost always after the flop and turn action and I'm not sure how likely someone is to bluff in a 4 way pot. Ill be interested to see if anyone else c/c the river, cause that may just be the holdem donk in me wanting to overplay a low flush.

I didn't even think about checking the river. I think I have the best hand here almost always after the flop and turn action and I'm not sure how likely someone is to bluff in a 4 way pot. Ill be interested to see if anyone else c/c the river, cause that may just be the holdem donk in me wanting to overplay a low flush.
Flop is an easy check/fold, definelty don't lead out into 3 other players. Strong made hands/draws are going to raise, which actually isn't the problem as we have no problem folding our hand. The problem is naked better draws will just call, AK/AQxx type hands probably float with position and the turn is going to suck to play if we get called. A jack is about the only card where we will feel good about our hand, and even then its going to be difficult to extract any value, especially being OOP. Agree with turn analysis, pot control all the way. If someone bets I would actually probably just fold with no reads. We only beat a 5,7, or 8 high flush; hands which probably don't bet the turn that often. On the river you most likely have the best hand but its going to be difficult for anyone to call. If you check it someone in late position might make a thin value bet with a set, wheel, or aces up. If you are going to lead I would make is something like 1/3 pot to intice a two pair type hand to look you up light assuming you would bet more with a flush. 3/4 pot is too much IMO, 1/2 is probably most I would bet.