$1.20 Sng, Looking For Max Value

Villain here is weak-passive. He rarely raises pf, never 3-bets, only seen him minraise after flop. The hands he has shown down have been quality (high suited connectors, mid to big pairs, no garbage that I have seen). I c-bet 85% of hands I raise but I highly doubt villain notices and will play his cards, not me.How do I get the most value out of this hand without FPSing myself into donking off half my stack?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $1.00+$0.20 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com634260.gifsaw flopSB (t2610)BB (t2190)UTG (t2515)Hero (MP) (t3295)Button (t2890)Hero's M: 14.64634260.gifPreflop: Hero is MP with Q :4h, A :5c1 fold, Hero raises to t450, Button calls t450, 2 foldsFlop: (t1125) 9 :club:, A :ts, 3 :3h(2 players)Hero ?

Bet around 600 on the flop. If he shoves, snap call. If he flats, shove the turn. If he folds, nice hand and take the pot right there.
This. You're too short at this stage to play this any other way than to just plow straight ahead; and this fact in combination with the strength of your hand means you just can't make a "big laydown". If he's got AK or 99 or whatever, c'est la vie and better luck next time.

Thanks for the replies. I bet 800 and he folded. I'm working on trying to get more value from my big hands. I don't think I was inducing this particular villain into doing anything with a draw or smaller pair regardless of how I played it because of his nature but I think for more aggressive opponents, I like looshle's weakish looking bet sizing option better.