Eagles Thread

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NFC Championship is merely a formality. We're gonna crush the Cards.
Being a Cowboy's fan, I hate absolutely hate the Eagles. But I respect Donovan McNabb, and I think it'd be a real shame for him to retire without a ring. So I won't be unhappy if I see Philly win the superbowl. Plus, I hate Kurt Warner. I hate everything about him, especially him throwing with gloves on. It pisses me off.
Being a Cowboy's fan, I hate absolutely hate the Eagles. But I respect Donovan McNabb, and I think it'd be a real shame for him to retire without a ring. So I won't be unhappy if I see Philly win the superbowl. Plus, I hate Kurt Warner. I hate everything about him, especially him throwing with gloves on. It pisses me off.
hof. deal with it.
fitztd.jpgfitz.jpg
Weren't Carolina fans saying that last week? And someone else the week before...
Except we're better than those teams. And we pounded the Cards earlier this year. And we severely beat down the Cowboys and had convincing wins vs the Vikings and Giants (in addition to beating the Steelers, Giants, and Falcons earlier this year). Also helps when Delhomme throws five interceptions.
Except we're better than those teams. And we pounded the Cards earlier this year. And we severely beat down the Cowboys and had convincing wins vs the Vikings and Giants (in addition to beating the Steelers, Giants, and Falcons earlier this year). Also helps when Delhomme throws five interceptions.
This is what happened to Carolina, not sure if the Eagles aren't still better than the Panthers. Certainly they are the hottest team in the NFL right now, best is debatable. But look at it this way, the best team doesn't always win it all. Oh yeah, name some of the Eagles losses and TIES that they had just for the record. I mean if they beat the Bengals and Washington at least once we aren't even having this discussion.
This is what happened to Carolina, not sure if the Eagles aren't still better than the Panthers. Certainly they are the hottest team in the NFL right now, best is debatable. But look at it this way, the best team doesn't always win it all. Oh yeah, name some of the Eagles losses and TIES that they had just for the record. I mean if they beat the Bengals and Washington at least once we aren't even having this discussion.
We aren't nearly the same team that tied the Bengals. Regardless, it goes down at 3 tomorrow and we will emerge victorious.
We aren't nearly the same team that tied the Bengals. Regardless, it goes down at 3 tomorrow and we will emerge victorious.
Are you the same team that with the season basically on the line in week 16 put up a 3 point performance.Regardless,Ravens > Eagles36-772OFFSUIT

I still hate Kurt Warner, but this game is an awesome showing by the Cardinal's.That was a bad call on the kick too. This game could easily be 28-6 right now. I mean, it's probably going to be, but it should have been there sooner.