Solipsist

Isn't solipsism a version of "perception is reality" , not really directly related to "i think , therefore i am" by descartes , cause descartes was a rationalist , and solipsism is everything but rational.. it's logical though and consistent but not falsifiable , which means it cannot be proven nor be denied. Let's wait till one day a brilliant psycho-analyst stands up and finds some rational proof of solipsism ( if that's even a possibility ). Crap untill proven otherwise ;)p.s. didnt think my first post would be this unrelated to poker ! :club:

Isn't solipsism a version of "perception is reality" , not really directly related to "i think , therefore i am" by descartes , cause descartes was a rationalist , and solipsism is everything but rational.. it's logical though and consistent but not falsifiable , which means it cannot be proven nor be denied. Let's wait till one day a brilliant psycho-analyst stands up and finds some rational proof of solipsism ( if that's even a possibility ). Crap untill proven otherwise ;)p.s. didnt think my first post would be this unrelated to poker ! :club:
As I understand it, a true solipsist believes their reality is in fact a singularity. The existence of others cannot be empirically proved nor disproved Which is why I cant understand why Im responding.
As I understand it, a true solipsist believes their reality is in fact a singularity. The existence of others cannot be empirically proved nor disproved Which is why I cant understand why Im responding.
Brilliant.... well played sir