The 3rd Annual F C P Golf And Poker Tourney!

Are there official dates for the golf and poker tournament? how much is the tournament? the sooner I can get the dates the more probable I can make it. :)edit: just read two posts above

• Replies 534
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally heard from the course.Congrats to all who guessed correctly....The outing will be Sunday May 31st. (99% sure)
Boo!Mark

It is so hard to do this thing....someone always feels left out.Mark had a good point, and mentioned that the following week might be better because there are random stud events like Wed and Thurs. but not everyone will be in town for mid week stays or would just be getting into town on a Thurs or Friday. And most folks are in for weekends and such, but every weekend has a "cheap" NL tourney. It is a no win situation imo.I just had to pick a date and run with it, and since a few have already bet on the come so to speak, and made reservations for that first weeekend, wellll there it is!Appologies to anyone who can't make it or will have a problem, but this is still 4 months away, and most should be able to adjust to this..I hope!Sorry to any/all who are not happy!!!! :club::ts Mark!

It's the stupid WSOP's fault for starting the thing on like a Thursday!But Mark, and whoever else is in a bad spot....I'll be there from May 28-June 6, so there's always the possibility of golfing twice. :club:

The date is fine by me, I'll be there. Hopefully everyone in this thread planning on playing the 1000nl schedules it and pays in advance so you can get Day 1A (Saturday) instead of Day 1B (Sunday).Mark

The date is fine by me, I'll be there. Hopefully everyone in this thread planning on playing the 1000nl schedules it and pays in advance so you can get Day 1A (Saturday) instead of Day 1B (Sunday).Mark
Oh, good.Then why the Boo?
I'd like to commit to this if it's not too late.
Scott, think you might have missed this from last night with all the commotion. I can vouch for this guy and he will be staying in the FCP mansion.

Is it too late to get on the "maybe" list?My buddies and I are currently in talks of doing a Vegas trip sometime this summer, just not exactly sure yet of when.