Obsessed Teacher Arrested

ABINGTON, MA -- A fifth grade teacher in Abington, Massachusetts is facing statutory rape charges after reportedly having sex with a minor more than 300 times.Police arrested 29-year old Christine McCallum late last week after she was accused of having sex with a then 13-year-old boy.The alleged victim is now 16.Prosecutors say the teacher became so obsessed with the teen that she took away his cell phone after he got older and started talking to girls his own age.McCallum, who is married, faces three charges of statutory rape.She was released on $10,000 bond and ordered to stay away from the boy's family.McCallum was also ordered to wear an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet.She has been placed on leave from her teaching job in Abington, Massachusetts.

I blame the kid. He should of never let this get out. He could of owned her forever. The kid is not a victim and that is NOT molestation. What? the kid did it 300 times cause he hated it? He will always be a hero to me

ABINGTON, MA -- A fifth grade teacher in Abington, Massachusetts is facing statutory rape charges after reportedly having sex with a minor more than 300 times.Police arrested 29-year old Christine McCallum late last week after she was accused of having sex with a then 13-year-old boy.The alleged victim is now 16.
300? That's a TON of times. I'm not certain I've had sex that much in the last 3 years, and someone makes me. :club:
I would bang her like a screen door in a hurricane. Hard, wet, fast & loud!!!!!
lol
i think i could easily pass as a middle school student and get in on this kindof action!
This is the genius scheme you've been waiting for all these years!
i think i could easily pass as a middle school student and get in on this kindof action!
maybe you could LOOK like a 13 year old.... but could you F%CK like one?.................... 300!!!!!!!!!
maybe you could LOOK like a 13 year old.... but could you F%CK like one?.................... 300!!!!!!!!!
you lack confidence in me?at least im equiped right...not like most 13 yr olds id imagine
you lack confidence in me?at least im equiped right...not like most 13 yr olds id imagine
VERY good point sir..... at 13 you gain "repetition" but lose "Distance" but when you are older you lose the "reps" but gain the "Distance"
VERY good point sir..... at 13 you gain "repetition" but lose "Distance" but when you are older you lose the "reps" but gain the "Distance"
Does "distance" mean "distance from women?"
I would bang her like a screen door in a hurricane. Hard, wet, fast & loud!!!!!
How many threads are you going to post this in?This is number two I've seen within the last 5 minutes of browsing the board.It isn't that funny.

Badly affect her acting career ? Are you kidding me , this woman finally get's some quality A media attention .. which is really hard with a chin like that ! Wouldn't be surprised if she got her own late night MTV reality soap , where shegets locked up in a big house somewhere in the pacific and with only a pack of matches and a computerwith no internet access ( which she finds out in season 3 ) she has to lure in 13 13 year old boys , in order to cash 1000.000 $ .. hell i'd watch it :club:.