No reads. No PT Stats.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comSB ($27.80)BB ($34.60)UTG ($18.95)Hero (Button) ($34.80)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8 :ts, 10 :spade:UTG calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, 1 fold, BB checksFlop: ($0.85) 3 :4h, J :club:, 5 :5c(3 players)BB bets $1, UTG calls $1, Hero calls $1Turn: ($3.85) 5 :3h(3 players)BB bets $1, UTG calls $1, Hero folds...I feel very (?) stupid for even posting this hand, but yeah...Raise flop or turn here?

I'd raise T8s on the button vs an utg (essentially the co 4 handed) nearly everytime. Raising or calling on the flop is fine, depending on villain's tendencies. I'd normally just raise here, but I'd hate to be 3 bet with just a ten high flush draw.Turn is a call. Your chance of hitting a flush is a little over 4-1, and you are getting 5.85-1 to call, which is more than enough to compensate for the times that someone else has a bigger flush, or a full house.

Turn is a call. Your chance of hitting a flush is a little over 4-1, and you are getting 5.85-1 to call, which is more than enough to compensate for the times that someone else has a bigger flush, or a full house.
Interesting... I have never even thought about it that way. Are you saying that I should call with these greats odds? Being that if I lose after making my hand, it is okay because I saw a cheap river card?
I'd raise T8s on the button vs an utg (essentially the co 4 handed) nearly everytime. Raising or calling on the flop is fine, depending on villain's tendencies. I'd normally just raise here, but I'd hate to be 3 bet with just a ten high flush draw.Turn is a call. Your chance of hitting a flush is a little over 4-1, and you are getting 5.85-1 to call, which is more than enough to compensate for the times that someone else has a bigger flush, or a full house.
This. Pretty standard place to just go passive and let the hand play itself.
Interesting... I have never even thought about it that way. Are you saying that I should call with these greats odds? Being that if I lose after making my hand, it is okay because I saw a cheap river card?
pretty much yea, as demoines said I'm gonna go pretty passive here as well. The board paired, so even if my river flush comes I'm not gonna go crazy with it, but those odds are correct and calling's the best play.

I would have raised the flop. When playing small suited and you flop a flush draw you need to try and take down the pot right then and there - that's what you were playing those cards for in the first place.Once you get to the turn as played I am calling.

I feel very (?) stupid for even posting this hand, but yeah...Raise flop or turn here?
Noting stupid in posting a question. You just have to always have a plan while playing a hand.SB ($27.80)BB ($34.60)UTG ($18.95)Hero (Button) ($34.80)Preflop: Hero is Button with 8 :ts, 10 :spade:UTG calls $0.25, Hero calls $0.25, 1 fold, BB checksWhat are your thoughts going in this hand. You want to see a flop with a weak holding and hope you hit? Or are you going to bet the pot when nothing hits on the flop? A raise in this position would be the best play if you opt to go throug with the hand. The chances your opponent fold are good and you have another a few free BB's. If called your hand is somewhat diguised if you hit well.Flop: ($0.85) 3 :4h, J :club:, 5 :5c(3 players)BB bets $1, UTG calls $1, Hero calls $1A call here is marginal but good enough. Chances are BB has a weak J or even a 5 and takes a jab at the pot. The UTG call is strange. Did he hit his hand big, did he hit his hand weak, ar is he also on a draw. I would bet the pot and see what happens. If you get reraised you can always fold. 1 or 2 calls at this point say you need to be cautios, even when a spade hits.Turn: ($3.85) 5 :3h(3 players)BB bets $1, UTG calls $1, Hero folds...A call here would be the best option because of the potodds. If a spade falls I would never fall in love with my hand. If there are 2 checks you can bet 1/2 the pot but if there is a bet I would opt to just call.The thing is, you played a speculative hand so often times you have to make marginal plays.Fwiw,Jan
There's serious money in being able to manage the marginal situations.
Yeah def, but for these marginal plays you do need some experience and know when to call/fold/raise. For the OP this is a learning curve and in the future these kind of situations will come as more natural.