No reads. No PT stats.PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, $0.25 BB (5 handed) - Poker-Stars Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comHero (SB) ($27.50)BB ($26.05)UTG ($25)MP ($24.90)Button ($13.15)Preflop: Hero is SB with Q :5c, Q :ts1 fold, MP raises to $0.75, Button calls $0.75, Hero raises to $3.50, 2 folds, Button calls $2.75Flop: ($8) 4 :4h, K :club:, K :3h(2 players)Hero bets $9.65...I'm bored so I am looking through a bunch of old hands.I always bet here. Again no reads, but should I check here more often than betting against a half stack who flatcalled 2 raises preflop?

So you're putting him all in? That's fine.You can also check to give home some rope to hang himself. We're never folding here, and not too worried about his hand, so I usually take the "let him hang himself" route.

So you're putting him all in? That's fine.
Yes, intention is to def get all-in somehow...

I bet 40% of his remaining stack with the intention of betting the remaining 60% on the turn. The bet sizing is definitely about the size of his stack - not the size of the pot in this case. So anything between about 1/3 up to just under half his stack is good for now. $3.5 - $4 I should think....

• 2 weeks later...
So you're putting him all in? That's fine.You can also check to give home some rope to hang himself. We're never folding here, and not too worried about his hand, so I usually take the "let him hang himself" route.
I would check here as well. Or bet a little lower and see if you can get him to commit. I would be careful about scaring him away a little fast.