• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well post some and prove me wrong.
I could only find some from week 1, we need a closer up picture though. In her close ups when she talked her boobs were like flexing back and forth it was amazing.100109447_e8e3d2bd-329c-40f1-b39f-a9e3a90078d4-20090311-aicorkrey.jpg-1_a41a8a41-3a60-4d01-a282-d598217c3f2b-american-idol-s08e19-377-copy.jpg-1_b46598c9-17e3-42d5-9cef-4f91bb78a324-american-idol-s08e19-399.jpgI can't find any from last night. I thought she looked great again though.
Still Lambert hate.I'll still take him to win for $100. Even money.First person with a respectable post count that replies "booked" has action.Reply must be made before elimination tonight.
Booked.
I could only find some from week 1, we need a closer up picture though. In her close ups when she talked her boobs were like flexing back and forth it was amazing.IMAGESI can't find any from last night. I thought she looked great again though.
She looks so freakin awkward.
Sleeve tats on women are not sexy.
It depends on the girl. A good chunk of girls with them do it because they aren't that good looking and are trying to be different and stand out. These are also the same girls you see going for the pin up doll look.Then you have the Meghan's... stunning and quirky and doing her own thing. She, and girls like her, make the sleeve totally work and heighten their sexiness.
Booked. I will gladly take the "Adam losing" side for $100.
Booked.
Snow was first. But I'll have to go with HubDub, just based on his post count, and I think he has a pretty good rep around here.So if Adam wins, Hub pays me $100.If Adam does not win, I pay Hub $100.
No, this one was written concisely and there was no ambiguity in the joke.
But he did spell scalpel wrong, so you might want to reconsider.

OMG I HATE MICHAEL SARVER, WHAT A LOSER. NOBODY CARES ABOUT YOUR STORY.GTFO

Snow was first. But I'll have to go with HubDub, just based on his post count, and I think he has a pretty good rep around here.So if Adam wins, Hub pays me $100.If Adam does not win, I pay Hub $100.
Sounds good sir. GL

Brad Paisley was awesome. I hate country music too, he just is obviously a really really talented musician. That guitar was awesome.

I was waiting in the Ford commercial for someone to be throwing a water balloon at Scott and him moving his head to avoid it.Or I'm waiting for him to be behind the wheel in one of the commercials....

Brad Paisley was awesome. I hate country music too, he just is obviously a really really talented musician. That guitar was awesome.
I hate country music too, but Brad Paisley is someone I could actually listen to.

We are thinking about saving you... sing... Oh no, sorry... goodbye.Wow, that is twisted.I don't think they should do this next year. Simon is just enough mean... this extra "save" is like twisting the knife that is already stuck in.Anyway... oil rig guy almost got the boot. I am sure he is a nice guy but I do not get the appeal.And Adam... I think I am developing a new crush.

I was waiting in the Ford commercial for someone to be throwing a water balloon at Scott and him moving his head to avoid it.Or I'm waiting for him to be behind the wheel in one of the commercials....
loooooooool I thought the same thing.
We are thinking about saving you... sing... Oh no, sorry... goodbye.Wow, that is twisted.I don't think they should do this next year. Simon is just enough mean... this extra "save" is like twisting the knife that is already stuck in.Anyway... oil rig guy almost got the boot. I am sure he is a nice guy but I do not get the appeal.And Adam... I think I am developing a new crush.
I don't think it was that twisted, she really messed her final performance up and they based it on that. I think she tried to hard to impresss there, plus all the jitters knowing that if she messed up she could be gone. I think it's unfair in the sense that they told her she wa gone and now she had to sing. I mean, think about how emotional she was. I think what they should do next time is have BOTH the bottom 2 contestants sing before announcing that they are eliminated, it would probably ease the tension and jitters a little bit, but they would still be singing for their supper.

How I imagine the discussion went while she sang:"ok, I think she's good enough to get into the top 4-5, so i think we should save her""yeah""yeah""yeah""wait...if we save her and then 2 get voted off next week, who is the top 10 that get to go on tour?""ok, we'll use the save when there are 6 people left then"

He finished 10th out of 11. There isn't any appeal.
How I imagine the discussion went while she sang:"ok, I think she's good enough to get into the top 4-5, so i think we should save her""yeah""yeah""yeah""wait...if we save her and then 2 get voted off next week, who is the top 10 that get to go on tour?""ok, we'll use the save when there are 6 people left then"
I actually thought for a minute they'd use that to ensure all four girls got on the tour (unless two got voted off next week) by just saying the guy finished 11th and the girl finished 10th after next week's vote off show. As it is, there are seven guys and three girls on the tour. Not something the producers would have planned, I'm sure.

I was surprised really. Alexis hadn't shone yet, but I thought she had more potential than some of the remaining ones. Her last performance was a wreck but who can blame her under the circumstances. Glad to see oilrig in the bottom, sad to see allison there. Oilrig should have gone. Out of the bottom 3 only Allison was worth the save.

meh, big deal. it's nice, i knew he could sing a little, but it's not earth shattering. his performance this week was miles ahead of that audition.
I agree, but it shows he has a voice and is not just covering old r&b poppy songs.After watching Alexis do that song again tonight, it was the correct choice, that was pretty brutal.