dude, your retarded...bizzle can post whateer the **** he wants in this thread...its a sunday thread you are allowed to post bad beats...doesnt mean anything that you were the OP and you dont like bad beats...srsly, wtf?
agreed, ban op.
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol my bad for trying to make this thread a little different from previous ones and trying to keep things positive.and yes.. bizzle can post whatever he wants.. which is why i ignored him.. I dont wanna look at bad beat Hand histories today and I figured maybe people would like that idea... and fwiw.. im untiltable today.. so dont think that you "tilted me" by shipping me a pm. LOL its like you're 12 or something.

lol my bad for trying to make this thread a little different from previous ones and trying to keep things positive.and yes.. bizzle can post whatever he wants.. which is why i ignored him.. I dont wanna look at bad beat Hand histories today and I figured maybe people would like that idea... and fwiw.. im untiltable today.. so dont think that you "tilted me" by shipping me a pm. LOL its like you're 12 or something.
excuse me? you got a problem with 12 year olds?
If he's 12 then you're 5. Whhaaammmmmbbulllannceee is coming. Seriously, no bad beats? hahaha. That's funny, that's what that is. Funny.
Dude he's joking around, not trying to tilt you
Bizzle speedo pic asap. VT it was a good suggestion, but alot of people post beats in order to vent a little on here rather than go monkey tilt off thousands.
I agree that they use the forum as ap lace to vent, but they are carrying that negative attitude longer then necessary about how " unlucky" they are or were in a tourney.. just forget about it, let it go.. nothing can be done about it.. dwelling on it can only possibly make you play worse.. thats why I think its funny when some of FCPs best players post bad beat stories, no one cares.
I think its hilarious when people post bad beat stories, or even send them to me.
i think its hilarious when people dont understand that sending people bad beats is a way of blowing off steam for some people. I hate being sent bad beats soooooo much, but just gotta deal with it cuz it helps other people out a lot.
I agree that they use the forum as ap lace to vent, but they are carrying that negative attitude longer then necessary about how " unlucky" they are or were in a tourney.. just forget about it, let it go.. nothing can be done about it.. dwelling on it can only possibly make you play worse.. thats why I think its funny when some of FCPs best players post bad beat stories, no one cares.
also maybe u dont know what its like since u run far and away better than any other mtter
I think its hilarious when people post bad beat stories, or even send them to me.
Is this an open invitation?And looool at everything in here today. I don't think VT was really serious at all. He's not ignoring Bizzle's posts as a way to be mean, he was probably joking around, but at same time he's trying to remain positive.So please stop dumping on VT.BAN THE OP ANYWAY THOUGH!!
Is this an open invitation?And looool at everything in here today. I don't think VT was really serious at all. He's not ignoring Bizzle's posts as a way to be mean, he was probably joking around, but at same time he's trying to remain positive.So please stop dumping on VT.BAN THE OP ANYWAY THOUGH!!
VT's a good guy, so is bizzle. Moving along

TJ is 100% right but I have nothing against people who send bad beat HH's. Im jsut as guilty as anyone else... I simply wanted to try it a little different this time and keep this thread positive. All the bashing in here is just making me LOL because this thread accomplished the exact opposite of what I was trying to start.You negative nancy's better change your attitudes quick cuz ITS SUNDAYYYY!!!

Also the best way to avoid tilting is not to send people bad beat stories in order to vent. The best way to avoid tilting is to not ever play another tourney