Streak For The Cash

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the Cavs tonight, hopefully it's working out i have not checked the score.
you won.... Good job guys, keep those high streaks up..

The day i joined this group i went on the worst run ever, 11 in a row after not losing 2 in a row since the start of the year. Since i left the group, im back up to 5 so im just gonna stay away. 32 wins for the month

The day i joined this group i went on the worst run ever, 11 in a row after not losing 2 in a row since the start of the year. Since i left the group, im back up to 5 so im just gonna stay away. 32 wins for the month
We all just run bad sometimes.... i havnt picked anygames in 2 days

Calgary Flames over Colorado avalanche seems like a near gimme for tonight. Flames are one of the hottest teams in the league, Colorado has been inconsistent at best all year.then again, I'm 10-7 with 5 different winning streaks of exactly 2, and nothing longer... my current streak is 2, I am picking the flames. Take from that what you may...

Ok, i created a group on ESPN.COM for us all to join up and follow how our fellow man is doing.....Group name: FullContactPoker (my idea for a name btw {totally original})Group Password: BeerIts a repost.... just want ever1 to see
bumpin for the newcomers
Calgary Flames over Colorado avalanche seems like a near gimme for tonight. Flames are one of the hottest teams in the league, Colorado has been inconsistent at best all year.then again, I'm 10-7 with 5 different winning streaks of exactly 2, and nothing longer... my current streak is 2, I am picking the flames. Take from that what you may...
Ha, screw you!