Streak For The Cash

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not sure if they shut these games out, so hurry up if u can.it was an easy bet anyway, as the previous matchups with these teams clearly favor taking cp3 + david west > lebron+delonte in points on friday.delonte fractured his wrist thursday night according to early reports.

who is on a 7 game losing streak in our group? . . . . . OUCH!!!that takes talent in itself....ive got the DUO points total on Chris and David.... over King James and his butt buddy

Ok, i created a group on ESPN.COM for us all to join up and follow how our fellow man is doing.....Group name: FullContactPokerGroup Password: Beer

Started playing after seeing this thread and stand at 5 right now. Was gonna take the knicks but now am on cp3 duo after reading about Delante West's injury.Joined the group also

not sure if they shut these games out, so hurry up if u can.it was an easy bet anyway, as the previous matchups with these teams clearly favor taking cp3 + david west > lebron+delonte in points on friday.delonte fractured his wrist thursday night according to early reports.
if cp3 and david west cant outscore lebron than somethings wrong every1 should take this IMOEDIT: nvm they changed it to lebron and daniel gibson fyi
if cp3 and david west cant outscore lebron than somethings wrong every1 should take this IMOEDIT: nvm they changed it to lebron and daniel gibson fyi
I took Lebron/gibson.... i think james will have a big performance after his crappy game last night.
I went with Montreal, but don't like that 99% are on it. Usually when everyone is so big on something the opposite happens
Also picked Montreal...good sweat there. Sitting on four now, and looking at the Pacific-CSF game like a true degenerate. I even used the ultimate rationalization of "It's gonna be on TV." Like my watching it can somehow affect the outcome. Anyone else picking that game?