Streak For The Cash

i have a quick tip for whomever is just starting out.... if you are at zero in a row, and have your eyes on a later game... just pick a game that is going on at like 2 in the after noon... its free, maybe you get it, maybe you dont... it doesnt hurt and can only help....

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another tip would be that they dont offer the spread on many games. just straight up. kinda good value if u just wait around for 5-7pt home favs and take them. if u do the prop bets or over/under bets its much more a 50/50 crapshoot to hit.im 3 for my first 3, and of course not taking my advice, and rolling with gs/sac 225or more. gs has given up 110-117 there last five games on defense, and of course they can score at home. sactown just gave up like 65 to orlando first half tonight.edit: actually it is 75-54 at half tonight, just gotta carry this into tmrws game

ok, ill do the over for the sac/gs game then..... COME FCP.... how sweet would it be for one of us to take it down..... steak dinner for all!

Ok, i created a group on ESPN.COM for us all to join up and follow how our fellow man is doing.....Group name: FullContactPoker (my idea for a name btw {totally original})Group Password: Beer

My favorite pick tonight is Gani Lawal to score more than Jon Scheyer. Lawal averages 2 more PPG, has been hot lately, and Dook doesn't have a strong front court, so I think he could have a big game. I don't really recall Scheyer putting up big points on real opponents during his career.I think I'm going to stick mostly to NBA and college games. Agree that picking winners is usually best, but I don't like any of the games tonight.I was tempted to pick Portland, but HATE taking road teams, even if the 76ers are banged up. Also don't know why the public is all over the under bet in the GS/Sac game. That makes me want to stay away, but I will go for the over if I can remember to after the Dook/GT game.Holler.

I'm taking ronaldo today scoring more goals than the other 2 on Man U. I'm currently at a streak of 4.
i got rooney and telvez scoring more than ronaldo and rooney has the only goal in the game in the 76th minute if it holds i dont know if i will make another pick or not tonight i dont like anything right now
i was instantly convinced i could win this based on the name before i knew what it was. name is confusing. lock it up.
Did you see the subtitle?
My favorite pick tonight is Gani Lawal to score more than Jon Scheyer. Lawal averages 2 more PPG, has been hot lately, and Dook doesn't have a strong front court, so I think he could have a big game. I don't really recall Scheyer putting up big points on real opponents during his career.I think I'm going to stick mostly to NBA and college games. Agree that picking winners is usually best, but I don't like any of the games tonight.I was tempted to pick Portland, but HATE taking road teams, even if the 76ers are banged up. Also don't know why the public is all over the under bet in the GS/Sac game. That makes me want to stay away, but I will go for the over if I can remember to after the Dook/GT game.Holler.
good call on the duke prop pick. I like how you actually gave reasoning for your pick. That usually spells a winner more often than someone who just says, I like x .

Ok, i created a group on ESPN.COM for us all to join up and follow how our fellow man is doing.....Group name: FullContactPoker (my idea for a name btw {totally original})Group Password: BeerIts a repost.... just want ever1 to see