****official Oakland A's Thread****

Wanted to pop in here, mention some good things.1) 2nd 3 game win streak of season2) taking 3 of 4 IN chicago3)Holliday batting .350+ in last 22 games4) Giambi getting some pop5) Mazzaro looking good, future Ace!Lets take 2/3 from baltimore

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanted to pop in here, mention some good things.1) 2nd 3 game win streak of season2) taking 3 of 4 IN chicago3)Holliday batting .350+ in last 22 games4) Giambi getting some pop5) Mazzaro looking good, future Ace!Lets take 3/3 from baltimore
FYP6 game winning streak is nice. Pitching is stellar, and the offense is coming alive. I know he's only pitched 2 games, but I'm seriously liking this Mazzaro kid.
FYP6 game winning streak is nice. Pitching is stellar, and the offense is coming alive. I know he's only pitched 2 games, but I'm seriously liking this Mazzaro kid.
7, yes, finally, and I aggree
The A's are playing good baseball right now. :club: It's good to see both bay area teams playing mediocre to decent ball. :ts
been looking forward all day to tonight's game, should be a nice pitchers duel.
been looking forward all day to tonight's game, should be a nice pitchers duel.
Go Giants! :PI'm going to Sunday's game. Can't wait!!!
Go Giants! :PI'm going to Sunday's game. Can't wait!!!
Gl to you guys this weekend, should be a good series. I've only been to one game at Pac Bell or whatever the heck it's called now lol, and it was amazing! Can't wait to get back there for a game. I'll be in Oakland next weekend for the first game of the series...have fun sir!!

I went to a game last Sunday. They won.The parking lot was empty though. Can't believe the A's are a MLB team. Salary cap would make things way more interesting.

• 1 month later...
So, even though i think King_Tanner and I are the only A's fans on FCP, i still think that Oakland deserves a Thread....So, even if it is just you and me Tanner, I hope the season comes along great!
Fail
Keep it up A's , Keep it up!!! :club::ts:4h
hahaha, its not looking good for me at this point, Atlanta is HOT right now too
hahaha, its not looking good for me at this point, Atlanta is HOT right now too
yeah you never know though.....our pitchinhg has killed all year, hopefully our bats csan keep it up......oh yeah and the phillies need to lose games at some point, lol
Fail
HA! I can't watch when they suck. I lose interest for the whole sport. I don't even know half the team. Wake me up on opening day next season.My sister went to the SF game that the guy threw the no hitter. She texted me to rub it in my face. She doesn't even like baseball. ****ing bitch.Go Raiders!

Was listening to JT the Brick and he said that runner was way safe, the one that ended the game on the wild pitch.True?

14-14 AL east, 12-10 AL cent. 9-17 in the AL west. Wonder where we go wrong......

Holliday gone, great trade. I love it, Holliday wasnt doing anything for the franchise, but 2 years down the road these guys will pan out to be studs.... Sign Kennady for ONE more year then bring in Wallace at third, late 10, early 11..... Good trade Beane

Holliday gone, great trade. I love it, Holliday wasnt doing anything for the franchise, but 2 years down the road these guys will pan out to be studs.... Sign Kennady for ONE more year then bring in Wallace at third, late 10, early 11..... Good trade Beane
I know that's it waaaaaaaaaay too early to tell, but as of right now I like this trade a lot. The A's actually passed over him in the draft and I think Beane regretted that. Michael Urban wrote a column talking about how they really missed the boat by not drafting him. I just like the fact that this gives us a pretty solid replacement for Chavez if/when he retires next year. I really like the future infield possibility of Wallace/Weeks/Barton and Green. Along with our young pitchers, I'm pretty excited about the next few years.
I know that's it waaaaaaaaaay too early to tell, but as of right now I like this trade a lot. The A's actually passed over him in the draft and I think Beane regretted that. Michael Urban wrote a column talking about how they really missed the boat by not drafting him. I just like the fact that this gives us a pretty solid replacement for Chavez if/when he retires next year. I really like the future infield possibility of Wallace/Weeks/Barton and Green. Along with our young pitchers, I'm pretty excited about the next few years.
Sorry to burst your bubble A's fans, but you know Billie will trade all three of these guys within 8 years. :club:
Sorry to burst your bubble A's fans, but you know Billie will trade all three of these guys within 8 years. :ts
no problem...as long as we win at least 2 championships within those 8 years :club:

true that. will deff be traded, just have to hope to win before that