Best Times To Play

Ive been noticing that while playing on FT, that there are times in which i notice that the play becomes significantly worse at the tables im playing (.25/.50) Usually around 7-9pm and 3-7am (PST). Although it really screws up my sleep cycle, playing in the early early mornings seems worth it so far. Considering all that, is there any real stats about when more inexperienced or leisure players are on? Ive heard something about it occuring more during major sporting events on certain sites... but i think that pertains to the betting sites more. What is your experience with all this, do you think this a significant contributing reason to the success, or is it all in my head??

ive noticed that early mornings est are a very good time to play. while you don't tend to find super fish during these times most of the tough players are not playing.
well what i figured is that people are at the end of their sessions and arnt at the top of there game. I know personally when ive been playing all night, i tend to donk off a little money right before i quit because i simply am not paying as much attention. I dont know if that is common or not but i think it may be a reasonable assumption.

The times of day I play at are usually between ~1500(if I get up early for a tournament) and 0700, but mostly 0000 - 0500.It's hard to say when they are softest, I would probably agree that the games get softer the later you play, although I don't notice it that much. I certainly think it is easier playing in the daytime (1500-1800)I think these times are in EST, 6 hours ahead of me anyway(actually 18 behind).

I only play at FullTilt, (the very low limits .05/.1) and ive noticed that players are especially loose during Happy Hour.People are more than happy to fire 3 bullets where players normally stop after the 2nd, during this time, and it has won me countless amounts of money!Dont know if this was just me, or just the tables im at, but that is the time to play in my eyes!