First Time Stats User, Need Help Analyzing

OK i just started using stats, but im not sure what is considered good or bad. I welcome comments and ways to improve if you don't mind. # of Hands: 2164, Full Ring NLSaw Flop: 19.9 %VP$IP: 22.1%PFR: 9.92%Agg. Factor: 2.03W$WSF: 37.31%WTSD: 23.62%3Bet: 5.33%Fold3B: 77.27%

OK i just started using stats, but im not sure what is considered good or bad. I welcome comments and ways to improve if you don't mind. # of Hands: 2164, Full Ring NLSaw Flop: 19.9 %VP$IP: 22.1%PFR: 9.92%Agg. Factor: 2.03W$WSF: 37.31%WTSD: 23.62%3Bet: 5.33%Fold3B: 77.27%
Sample size is too small to really determine much.. One thing that is obvious is your vpip and pfr are too far apart it should be mor elike 22/18. And at FR 22 vpip might be a bit high but im not sure.

Yeah its too small of a sample. But I'm playing 6 max and my vpip is around 22 and that's a little too loose for 6 max. So 22 is too high for fr. But its too small of a sample you could have just seen nice cards over the 2k hands.

Is W$WSF money won at showdown? If so, that number is way too low. What stakes are you playing? If you're playing low stakes then your VPIP and PFR will be a bit farther apart than normal because you get so many more chances to limp behind other limpers. Low stakes players tend to play very loose-passive, which greatly reduces open-raising opportunities

Yeah its too small of a sample. But I'm playing 6 max and my vpip is around 22 and that's a little too loose for 6 max. So 22 is too high for fr. But its too small of a sample you could have just seen nice cards over the 2k hands.
22 is on the tight side for 6max.
Is W$WSF money won at showdown? If so, that number is way too low. What stakes are you playing? If you're playing low stakes then your VPIP and PFR will be a bit farther apart than normal because you get so many more chances to limp behind other limpers. Low stakes players tend to play very loose-passive, which greatly reduces open-raising opportunities
W$WSF is money won when seeing flop. I don't know what's considered standard in full ring, but in 6 max 37 is way too low. Reason for this number is most likely op's vpip. 22, while perfectly fine in 6 max, is too high for full ring.

I've never been successful at 6 max online. For some reason, I can't find the right amount of aggression, It feels like I'm either too aggressive or not aggressive enough (maybe with pokertracker i can find out now). With full ring, I feel I have a much better idea of how to play. What is the big difference between playing 6max and full ring?

no that's money won when seeing the flop. Money won at showdown was around 57-58 %.
no that's money won when seeing the flop. Money won at showdown was around 57-58 %.
Either you are folding to much on the river, which means you are being bluffed off the best hand a lot (I don't know what is normal for full ring) or you are running really hot, but 58% is really high. Low 50s is usually where you want to be at, at least for 6max.