Pca Live Feed 32 Down To 8

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very sick call.Though the showdown shows why the rule that allows any player to ask to see a hand that went to showdown needs to be changed. Probably a pretty standard ask, but still seems like an ******* move to me.

Below is suck a sicko there with 77
great callI've seen Benny S. play a few hands very random/strange today.
Very sick call.Though the showdown shows why the rule that allows any player to ask to see a hand that went to showdown needs to be changed. Probably a pretty standard ask, but still seems like an ******* move to me.
why do you think it has to be changed?
why do you think it has to be changed?
The rule was originally designed to prevent collusion. There's no possibility of collusion in that hand.IMO, it's one of the most blatant abuses of IWTSTH that the rule was not designed for.(A good counter argument in the internet age is making the two platforms similar - you can see whatever your opponent had online, even if he mucked it. So you could argue that live should be similar.I'm just a traditionalist with this rule.)
HH?!and somebody telll me how to get this thing to workkk LFT>
when you click the link does it open a separate window and windows media? thats what mine did, and i ran it through media player and just closed the other window, as it wasnt playing through this, not that its much help

Benny Spindler has just learned a valuable lesson: don't try to bluff Kevin Saul. Saul raised 95,000 from the button and Spindler re-popped 275,000 in the small blind. Saul called. The flop was 2s-10c-10d and both players now checked. The turn was the Ks and Spindler bet 375,000, which Saul also called. The river made this board even more threatening: Ah and Spindler seemed to like that too. He bet 650,000. Now Saul went deep, deep into the tank but eventually found a call and Spindler insta-mucked. Saul asked to see it, as is his right, and was shown Q-8c for complete air. Saul didn't have a whole deal better, but his pocket sevens - fourth pair - was good. A breathtaking call from Saul that keeps him well in command of this feature table as we end level 23