I just doubled up off BTN about 5 hands ago when i had JJ and he had 77 and he called my check raise all in on a 10 8 4 board.what would you guys do in this situation?Poker Stars $5/$10 No Limit Hold'em - 9 players - http://www.thehandconverter.com/hands/1442The Official DeucesCracked.com Hand History ConverterUTG: $1000.00UTG+1: $721.00Hero (UTG+2): $1231.00MP1: $1000.00MP2: $1000.00CO: $1000.00BTN: $1496.00SB: $205.00BB: $100.00Pre Flop: ($15.00) Hero is UTG+2 with Ah Qs2 folds, Hero raises to $30, 2 folds, CO calls $30, BTN calls $30, 2 foldsFlop: ($105.00) 7c Qd 3d (3 players)Hero bets $70, CO folds, BTN calls $70Turn: ($245.00) 2d (2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $150, Hero calls $150River: ($545.00) 5h (2 players)Hero checks, BTN bets $1246 all inHero :????????

I'd fold. You only beat a bluff right?
yeah that or KQ, i was thinking maybe he was steaming from loosing that big pot to me. Or he is trying to make it look like a bluff and actually has the flush, ahhhh i don´t know im confused here
yeah that or KQ, i was thinking maybe he was steaming from loosing that big pot to me. Or he is trying to make it look like a bluff and actually has the flush, ahhhh i don´t know im confused here
I really don't see him doing this with KQ, unless he have reason to believe that you're capable of calling him extremely light. You are saying that he might make this move with KQ thinking it might be good right? That means you think his thinking about ur opening range can contain hands like QJ, Q10, JJ, 1010, 99, 88 something like that? Sure this may be a bluff, but does he have a reason to believe that an overshove is necessary? Ur hand might be good, but not very often IMO. I'd fold it quickly.
Anyone value bet the turn?
I am surely not experienced at all at this level of play, but all the same, I would go along with Zach here. By betting the turn you could prevent his bluff. Unless he is really steaming bad or actually has a flush, I think by betting the turn you could give yourself much cheaper showdown. And his calling off with 77 on that board in the earlier hand show that he is somewhat on the loose end. But, again, I have no experience on this level, so I might be completely wrong.