Okay this was a live game at a regular game Im sitting with 460, the players are all exceedingly loose, I have KK on the button, UTG makes it 6 to go, 1 fold and then a call, and then I raise to 30 dollars, buttons fold utg calls and the other guy calls. Flop comes A 4 A rainbowUTG goes all in for 96 dollars, and the next guy raises all in for 280 dollars....I tanked for a long time and then folded....Is that a good fold?? I'll post results after.Both players are generally very loose, to the point where I've seen the utg call of 140 preflop with 58o, and win, but like I said loose. I felt I had to put on of them on an Ace.

Okay this was a live game at a regular game Im sitting with 460, the players are all exceedingly loose, I have KK on the button, UTG makes it 6 to go, 1 fold and then a call, and then I raise to 30 dollars, buttons fold utg calls and the other guy calls. Flop comes A 4 A rainbowUTG goes all in for 96 dollars, and the next guy raises all in for 280 dollars....I tanked for a long time and then folded....Is that a good fold?? I'll post results after.Both players are generally very loose, to the point where I've seen the utg call of 140 preflop with 58o, and win, but like I said loose. I felt I had to put on of them on an Ace.
Of course this is a fold. Just because they both turned over 23 off and bricked doesn't make this a bad fold over time.
Of course this is a fold. Just because they both turned over 23 off and bricked doesn't make this a bad fold over time.
Actually it does.

UTG had JJ and the other guy had AJ/AQ? I think under the circumstances you have to give one of them respect for an Ace and let KK go unless you have an amazing read on them both. Then just use your remaining $430 to make a killing at such a soft game.

Yeah I thought that to, I thought utg had crap, but one of them had to have an ace right...well, utg did in fact have JJ and the other one had 88...people were like man thats an insta call, and while I felt bad about not calling, I think I played it right, even though they were both incredibly loose, unless I have an amazing read can I really call in that position?

the guy that reraises to 280 almost certainly doesnt have the ace. why would he make that play with 3aces? no need to push you out when he has the nuts.the original allin better could have the ace, but tons of other pps are in his range too. plus, wouldnt he more likely milk his 3 aces from first position?you said both of these guys were loose players. you should be calling here very often.when u have KK most people overcompesate for their opponent holding an ace when it hits the board, and since two aces hit the board here, you should feel more confident they dont have one.
the guy that reraises to 280 almost certainly doesnt have the ace. why would he make that play with 3aces? no need to push you out when he has the nuts.the original allin better could have the ace, but tons of other pps are in his range too. plus, wouldnt he more likely milk his 3 aces from first position?you said both of these guys were loose players. you should be calling here very often.when u have KK most people overcompesate for their opponent holding an ace when it hits the board, and since two aces hit the board here, you should feel more confident they dont have one.
Why is it that the people who want to come up with some rationale about why he should've called always wait to post after the results are posted? I'm thinking that many players are not putting another 280 in here after a push and reraise push ahead of them. At 1/2 a ton of people would push 280 with the A thinking they want to isolate and avoid someone redrawing out on their trips. I know it's a dumb idea to do that but Im only speaking on behalf of what I have seen way to often at the 1/2 tables. So, back to the original question...I don't think it's a terrible fold under the circumstances.
Why is it that the people who want to come up with some rationale about why he should've called always wait to post after the results are posted? I'm thinking that many players are not putting another 280 in here after a push and reraise push ahead of them. At 1/2 a ton of people would push 280 with the A thinking they want to isolate and avoid someone redrawing out on their trips. I know it's a dumb idea to do that but Im only speaking on behalf of what I have seen way to often at the 1/2 tables. So, back to the original question...I don't think it's a terrible fold under the circumstances.
This is never a call 3 ways. HU you can make a case. But 3 ways?