Antonius Accepts Durrrrs Challenge Also....

Why is there no site showing Ivey-Durr stats?Did they only play one session?Sick challenge.
Ivey/durr haven't done any challenge match stuff, PA is taking it on first. But it's going slowwwwwwwwww
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivey/durr haven't done any challenge match stuff, PA is taking it on first. But it's going slowwwwwwwwww
OAssumed they has started their challenge as well, since people were posting about them playing HU few posts up.They better hurry up or I will take up Durrs challenge!
OAssumed they has started their challenge as well, since people were posting about them playing HU few posts up.They better hurry up or I will take up Durrs challenge!
They play a ton of heads up, and it's been mostly 500/1000. But the challenge itself is specifically 4 tabling 300/600 for 50000 hands and they have not done that.
  • 3 months later...

Has anyone been following this? I did for awhile but lost interest because they played so infrequently. I thought Dwan was in a world of hurt Patrik Antonius was killing him by like 300k.I just looked today and durrr is up a cool - 700k at 1 point he was up over a million. Are they only playing PLO or are they playing other games?They still have to play over 30k. I say they finish around Chrismas 2010.

Has anyone been following this? I did for awhile but lost interest because they played so infrequently. I thought Dwan was in a world of hurt Patrik Antonius was killing him by like 300k.I just looked today and durrr is up a cool - 700k at 1 point he was up over a million. Are they only playing PLO or are they playing other games?They still have to play over 30k. I say they finish around Chrismas 2010.
Yeah, the +700k came over one 15 hr. session. At one point in the session durr had almost $1 million on one table. Impressive since the buy-in on a table is "only" 80k.It's just PLO. They can choose to play NLHE, but Antonius has not chosen to do so.

Ahhh I was lookin for this thread, cause these should've been posted in there.

They played like 12 hours the other night, when I got up and looked at 9am they were still playing(!?). I think Durr was up like 1.2mil+ at one point but PA fought his way back to about -800K. Interestingly, Durr quit him at that point "I have to go to sleep, I have been fighting to stay awake for the last 5 hours." Yet 60-90 minutes later I see Durr 5-tabling a bunch of other tables. Kind of shady.
when durrr started he said he was only going to play for like 30 minutes because he was really tired, yet he played for 15 hours, pretended to quit, then went to play against someone else, i agree it is pretty shady.