Antonius Accepts Durrrrs Challenge Also....

IDK...I guess it just bothers me that our culture only sexualizes males who are seen as very masculine. It speaks poorly of our evolution as a species that no one else finds Durrr at all erotic.
He looks like a hobbit, he belongs on the f-ing lord of the rings for crapsake... it's not our culture, unless our culture isn't turned on by people that creep them out, which is reasonable... js...
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This adds a little bit more credence to the suspicions of a lot of people that tihs challenge had a bit more to do with Full Tilt and Durrrr's future involvement with them than him simply wanting action.He will become a name pro on the site after all this, nailed on imo.
He looks like a hobbit, he belongs on the f-ing lord of the rings for crapsake... it's not our culture, unless our culture isn't turned on by people that creep them out, which is reasonable... js...
Well, what dictates what we find attractive? Different cultures through-out time and space have held and hold different standards of beauty. Something causes you to find something attractive or not, and it's not just instinct or some kind of inborn bias.Second, Durrr doesn't look at all like a hobbit; he clearly looks like an elf.
Well, what dictates what we find attractive? Different cultures through-out time and space have held and hold different standards of beauty. Something causes you to find something attractive or not, and it's not just instinct or some kind of inborn bias.Second, Durrr doesn't look at all like a hobbit; he clearly looks like an elf.
I concur
People always joke about how they would go gay for Antonius. I think Durrr would be a much better choice. He has a fragile femininity that I could almost see turning me on. He has very slender arms, which I dig. I could see myself in a relationship with him almost, even...I like Durrr.
LOL the conversations this created.
This adds a little bit more credence to the suspicions of a lot of people that tihs challenge had a bit more to do with Full Tilt and Durrrr's future involvement with them than him simply wanting action.He will become a name pro on the site after all this, nailed on imo.
Yes, he's risking millions of dollars just to get a prized sponsorship deal with Full Tilt, a site that's renowned for it's high standards of red pros...

Of the largest pots played thusfar on highstakesdb.com, durrrr owns the top 5!!The kid has the goods when it counts but is still losing overall. I would think that favors PA longrun, still too early to tell.

So right under 4,000 hands and durr's up about $150KI think the most interesting stat is this:DurrrrTotal Amount Won $149,977.50Total Hands Won 2,196Average $ Won per Winning Hand $1,766.30PatrickTotal Amount Won $-150,806.00Total Hands Won 1,741Average $ Won per Winning Hand $2,141.50Durrr obviously playing much more aggressive and although he obviously gets caught or drawn out on once in awhile (ala Patricks higher avg $ per winning hand) the smaller pots he is picking up (whether he has the goods or not) is paying off.Granted they are just 2 big pots away from being break even so who knows.This entire thing is absolutely fascinating to me, about 8% done with the challenge.

yeah he is getting pounded.. ivey has about 850-900k on the table.. durrrr says he wants a side bet of 5k on who gets to 1million on the table first.. trying to keep ivey from quitting lol

yeah he is getting pounded.. ivey has about 850-900k on the table.. durrrr says he wants a side bet of 5k on who gets to 1million on the table first.. trying to keep ivey from quitting lol
Durr's final words : "At least I saved 5K" After losing a $180K pot with 2 pair to Ivey's nut flopped flushIvey ~$1,000,000Durr $0
  • 2 weeks later...
lets go peeps! 45,822 hands still left to play, what's the hold up!?
Fo realz, they were playing a lot for a couple days and lately haven't gone near those tables. Seems like whenever 500/1000 is going they aren't interested. Maybe they should just 4 table that for 20K hands :club: