• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This shit better actually go down
Hope so. Anyone know if there are dates set or anything about when it will go down?

Yep 200+400 blinds = 600600 X 50.000 hands = $ 30.000.000 in blindsI would say that there will be agressive play every 10 or 11 hands where the pot will reach at least $8.000. so that will be another $40.000.000 not including the big-ass-potsTotal amount that will be bet and won/lost on either side will be in exes of $100.000.000,00Come and get some!!Jan

if it does go down full tilt will break any previous records for number of people logged in at once viewing the action.
Also, Jergens lotion sales will also go thru the roof as the fanboys get lathered up, railing with one hand and ZOMGing with the other. If you spend any time at all watching this online, you are L-A-M-E. Read the write-ups afterward, certainly...it is interesting. But otherwise: :club:
Also, Jergens lotion sales will also go thru the roof as the fanboys get lathered up, railing with one hand and ZOMGing with the other. If you spend any time at all watching this online, you are L-A-M-E. Read the write-ups afterward, certainly...it is interesting. But otherwise: :club:
I will definitely be railing some of it if it happens. I think it would be a great test of skill and fortitude for durrr and whoever his opponent would be to play this match.

Lets look at this from another angle...Ivey's only interest is not just the playing of the poker, and the potential profit from that.Look at the buzz it is already creating around Full Tilt, and the free advertising it will get in all the press. I'm sure a PR guy would be able to put a price on the exposure this is getting FullTilt and the potential revenue it could generate, and I'm sure that the ad value + odds laid by Durrr makes this an extremely + EV proposition for Ivey and anyone with a share holding in FullTilt.

Shut up
What are the odds that any of these matches ever occur? I'm guessing they will start but there will be some buyouts.
If it's Ivey or Patrik I definitely think it'll go down just fine
Lets look at this from another angle...Ivey's only interest is not just the playing of the poker, and the potential profit from that.Look at the buzz it is already creating around Full Tilt, and the free advertising it will get in all the press. I'm sure a PR guy would be able to put a price on the exposure this is getting FullTilt and the potential revenue it could generate, and I'm sure that the ad value + odds laid by Durrr makes this an extremely + EV proposition for Ivey and anyone with a share holding in FullTilt.
People think too much into this. The only people who know about this match are people who cared about online poker before hand and knew about Full Tilt poker. They're not going to advertise this on TV and thousands of people aren't suddenly going to deposit on FT because some guy is playing some other guy. Ivey would take just about any challenge anyone throws down to him.
People think too much into this. The only people who know about this match are people who cared about online poker before hand and knew about Full Tilt poker. They're not going to advertise this on TV and thousands of people aren't suddenly going to deposit on FT because some guy is playing some other guy. Ivey would take just about any challenge anyone throws down to him.
This. Durr is the only one who's going to benefit, publicity-wise. Ivey already is recognized as the world's best.

Anyone think that one of the reasons Galfond is not allowed in this challenge is that he is invested in/partially backing Durrr? As mentioned earlier, there is a huge amount of money involved in this and the two are well known as being friends.

Anyone think that one of the reasons Galfond is not allowed in this challenge is that he is invested in/partially backing Durrr? As mentioned earlier, there is a huge amount of money involved in this and the two are well known as being friends.
Maybe or it could be that Durr does not think he has an advantage over him, or he just flat out does not want to bet that much money against a good friend. Even between gamblers, these are things that ruin friendships.
Maybe or it could be that Durr does not think he has an advantage over him, or he just flat out does not want to bet that much money against a good friend. Even between gamblers, these are things that ruin friendships.
Am I the only one that get's this is a joke?Galfond and Dwan are best friends and they said they'd never play each other HU, Phill or the Dang brothers would never ever accept this challenge even if it was open to each other.
Wonder if the action will be policed in any way. For instance, what would prevent someone from having a partner who would play half the tables.
no it wont be policed. For reasons i really dont feel like articulating, i'd put ivey, durrrr, antonius and benyamine at the bottom of my most likely to cheat list.