• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be very interesting to follow this. Although I think Ivey hit the nail on the head that someone between the first 3 (Durrr, PA and Benyamine) will lose a ton and the bet will end with a buy out. If it's Durr that will obviously jeopardize the rest of the potential opponents. Crazy if someone actually does go busto from this (Ivey being the least likely imo)Dan

So will they both be using aderol, ridalin, cocaine, red bull to keep focus? When I used to play tons of tables i would red bull like crazy... hell i 8 table now and still red bull like crazy

So will they both be using aderol, ridalin, cocaine, red bull to keep focus? When I used to play tons of tables i would red bull like crazy... hell i 8 table now and still red bull like crazy
lol it's not like they're pulling marathon sessions. None of that stuff is needed.And 4 tables for Durrrr is nothing.
yeah, I don't think this is an ego thing with Durrrr... i imagine he believes he has an edge..
And for Ivey it means action that might actually get his pulse moving up a bit. He's the classic action junkie who has to have enough money involved that it keeps him interested.

Very interesting match.Ivey said durrr will play David B. or Patrick A. first most likely. :club::ts:5c:4h:3h

"If, at the end of the 50,000 hands, his opponent is up, Dwan will fork over an additional $1.5 million to pad his opponent's winnings. If Dwan is up, he keeps the profits, as well as another $500,000 from the competitor."Wow. I wonder how much more difficult it would be to find action without this.

correct me if im wrong but didnt durr turn down PA during the series right after he was made a member of team full tilt when PA was challenging anyone to any game?and it is a 100 percent ego thing for durr

correct me if im wrong but didnt durr turn down PA during the series right after he was made a member of team full tilt when PA was challenging anyone to any game?and it is a 100 percent ego thing for durr
playing PA heads up on 1 table is much different than playing him on 4...but PA is the one player who I think could give Durrrrr problems. I think he prob has an edge agianst Ivey and DB, but PA came up from Multi tabling NL online..also, Durrr has an extremely low public profile, in turns of big money poker players... If he beats someone like Ivey or DB out of 4 million or osmething, it's going to give him quite a bit of exposure, that he could parley into who knows what kind of endorsement deals..

I would NEVER bet against Ivey in anything, especially a bet of this magnitude.Also, Ivey has infinite more money than Dwan, Antonius, and Benyamine combined ($750,000/month he's earning from FTP) so he's got the mental advantage of knowing if he runs bad initially and loses 3-4 million, he's still OK whereas the others will have to buyout if they get that stuck.

Ya gotta love it when the heavyweights clash. And I'll certainly pay attention if it happens.That being said....... Dwan is the goofiest looking and acting MoFo I've ever seen. He'd better win a lot at poker. That creepy SOB ain't getting laid any other way.

I would NEVER bet against Ivey in anything, especially a bet of this magnitude.Also, Ivey has infinite more money than Dwan, Antonius, and Benyamine combined ($750,000/month he's earning from FTP) so he's got the mental advantage of knowing if he runs bad initially and loses 3-4 million, he's still OK whereas the others will have to buyout if they get that stuck.
Doesn't surprise me, but where did you get this number from??
Ya gotta love it when the heavyweights clash. And I'll certainly pay attention if it happens.That being said....... Dwan is the goofiest looking and acting MoFo I've ever seen. He'd better win a lot at poker. That creepy SOB ain't getting laid any other way.
The general consensus is that he's gay first off, second off, he's getting laid for sure by men or women.