• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

Anyone ever seen Dara O'Briain? He is fkn hilarious! Most of his jokes are Irish based, but he is a very skillful comedian and ridiculously funny. Haven't seen a person not to like him yet.

I'm with Steve.... Eddie Murphy Delirious is amazing! Raw is darn good too.I also saw Louis CK in person and he was pretty funny.Lots of good answers here though.

Saw Kevin Nealon this weekend. Hilarious.Opening for him was a guy named Jesse Case, who was also very funny. I think he may have been on Last Comic Standing.

He's a genius. I was really impressed with his stuff. Saw him for the first time doing the Blue Collar deal. I felt sorry for Foxworthy because he had to follow him.Having said that, I also watched Ron White's earlier stuff and he wasn't nearly as funny. I guess it takes time....
A GENIUS? Are you kidding me? You are the reason comedians who aren't funny make it big (dane cook, carlos mencia). He is not a genius, his jokes are not always his, his delivery is poor, there is nothing complex about what ron white does except that he has the power to please stupid simpletons who lack brain cells.i worked at a comedy club for over 2 years. hate to tell you but ron white steals and buys a lot of his material from open mic comedians (a lot of comedians do) He's not funny at all. He makes a ton of jokes that have to do with his wife and how much he loves her. Too bad he tried to **** every waitress in my comedy club that night afer he smoked pot with most of us on his bus. LOSER.

I've been around the business for a good amount of time. Seen big comedians and unknowns. Chad Daniels is by far the funniest comedian I have EVER seen or been around. He is not only a great comedian, he is a very funny person and a good guy. Thats rare for the comedy world. He doesn't steal jokes, he doesn't buy them off of other people, he doesn't care about peoples opinions on his material and doesn't care who he offends because its COMEDY. He's never predictable. http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index....-school-reunionif you ever get time, watch clips of his comedy cntral special online or on demand on tv. Its likely that ive seen at least 500 comedians live working at the comedy club. I am a comic snob. I try not to base their comedic skills on if they are an ******* in person or not. Theo Von is upcoming and he gets better every year. Claude stewart is also pretty funny.roof top comedy.com or youtube look up any of the following for a good laughMy favorite LIVING comediansChad DanielsBen CreedJR BROWBilly D WashingtonRob Littleother funny peopleTheo VonClaude StewartPaul VargheseMaria BamfordMarc Ryan (hit or miss)Mark AgeeChad MillerDustin YbarraCowboy Bill MartinTood YohnMy opinion NOT FUNNYRon White (and an all around *******)Dustin Diamond (Again, huge *******)more to come

I went to see Ross Noble last week. That man is beyond funny. His whole show seemed to be adlibbed, everything stemmed from talking to the audience and just seemed to be tangents. Now obviously he has planned how to segway into his material but it was all so random it was awesome.

I gotta say George Carlin is #1 in my book. Every one of his stand up acts is amazing and is hilarious. Richard Pryor is great, but I think he's #2 all-time personally. Also, Robin Williams is very solid in his stand-up, I recommend it. Andrew Dice Clay is alright, but he can be EXTREMELY SEXIST. Also, one person I really enjoy but he had a short run due to early death was Sam Kinison.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-667358908464398406 Classic.

I gotta say George Carlin is #1 in my book. Every one of his stand up acts is amazing and is hilarious. Richard Pryor is great, but I think he's #2 all-time personally. Also, Robin Williams is very solid in his stand-up, I recommend it. Andrew Dice Clay is alright, but he can be EXTREMELY SEXIST. Also, one person I really enjoy but he had a short run due to early death was Sam Kinison.http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-667358908464398406 Classic.
No.
I was at a celebrity poker tournament in the desert, old celebrities, Dick Van Patton's buddies etc., and Shecky Greene did the show.Man for a guy that is over 80, he was funny, current and sharp.In the 70's he used to make over $125,000 a WEEK headlining on the strip.He is my bar for all stand up comedians
Along those lines, Ive heard that in person Don Rickles makes pee come out.
Daniel Tosh is at this year's South Beach Comedy Festival. Guy is hilarious.....definitely check out his one hour special on CC.Ron White, Brian Regan, and Jim Gaffigan are always amazing.
Recently caught his show on CC... really very funny. Im into that stream of consciousness style of comedy, and every joke just escalates. He actually jokes that he beats up a joke until only one person in the room gets it. Loved it.Also saw Darrell Hammond in Miami a few years back, very good. And saw Attell downtown NYC, it was a tiny club, total surprise that he went on, there were like 25 people in the room, we were talking to him afterward outside on the street smoking cigs. That was cool (and hysterical) but he only did like 15 minutes.
I've been around the business for a good amount of time. Seen big comedians and unknowns. Chad Daniels is by far the funniest comedian I have EVER seen or been around. He is not only a great comedian, he is a very funny person and a good guy. Thats rare for the comedy world. He doesn't steal jokes, he doesn't buy them off of other people, he doesn't care about peoples opinions on his material and doesn't care who he offends because its COMEDY. He's never predictable. http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/index....-school-reunionif you ever get time, watch clips of his comedy cntral special online or on demand on tv. Its likely that ive seen at least 500 comedians live working at the comedy club. I am a comic snob. I try not to base their comedic skills on if they are an ******* in person or not. Theo Von is upcoming and he gets better every year. Claude stewart is also pretty funny.roof top comedy.com or youtube look up any of the following for a good laughMy favorite LIVING comediansChad DanielsBen CreedJR BROWBilly D WashingtonRob Littleother funny peopleTheo VonClaude StewartPaul VargheseMaria BamfordMarc Ryan (hit or miss)Mark AgeeChad MillerDustin YbarraCowboy Bill MartinTood YohnMy opinion NOT FUNNYRon White (and an all around *******)Dustin Diamond (Again, huge *******)more to come
:ts Did you just dis Screetch? There are some lines in life you can't have do-overs on once crossed. This is one of them.Dead to me. :club:

i can diss any comedian who isn't funny and will not take no for an answer. especially when it comes to sex.

:ts Did you just dis Screetch? There are some lines in life you can't have do-overs on once crossed. This is one of them.Dead to me. :club:
I booked him at my old job and he was a complete tool and totally over the line with the female staff and not even a hint of being funny.Best part of him being there was that I had a guy who worked in the kitchen and looked a ton like him, hours before Screech was going on he was playing golden tee at the back of the restaurant and a group of people walked over to him and were patting him on the back, saying whats up etc and he was pretty pumped by the reception until they explained that they thought he was the cook.
i can diss any comedian who isn't funny and will not take no for an answer. especially when it comes to sex.
I booked him at my old job and he was a complete tool and totally over the line with the female staff and not even a hint of being funny.Best part of him being there was that I had a guy who worked in the kitchen and looked a ton like him, hours before Screech was going on he was playing golden tee at the back of the restaurant and a group of people walked over to him and were patting him on the back, saying whats up etc and he was pretty pumped by the reception until they explained that they thought he was the cook.
lolllzzzz.Remember he was on that one reality show being a complete assshole, got everyone to hate him and then almost got his ass pummeled by that one judge (was he an ex marine or something?)Now THAT would have been great comedy.