• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel Tosh is at this year's South Beach Comedy Festival. Guy is hilarious.....definitely check out his one hour special on CC.Ron White, Brian Regan, and Jim Gaffigan are always amazing.

Daniel Tosh is at this year's South Beach Comedy Festival. Guy is hilarious.....definitely check out his one hour special on CC.
Nice. I'll be seeing him for the second time next month and I'm really looking forward to it. He cracks me up.

Jay Mohr is probably the funniest I have seen live.John Pinnette is good.Robert Schimmel had the same material he uses all the time, but is alright.I enjoy Lisa Lampenelli.Never seen Mitch Fatel in person, but he makes me laugh consistently.

Jay Mohr is probably the funniest I have seen live.John Pinnette is good.Robert Schimmel had the same material he uses all the time, but is alright.I enjoy Lisa Lampenelli.Never seen Mitch Fatel in person, but he makes me laugh consistently.
Agree about John Pinnette.
Jay Mohr is probably the funniest I have seen live.
I've never been a huge Jay Mohr fan in most things he does, but I saw a stand-up act of his like 5 or 6 years ago that was god damn hilarious.
Anyone like Lisa Lampenelli? The few things I've seen of her I've enjoyed. Pretty racist...but oh well. They're jokes.
Can't stand Lampenelli. I'm all for racist humor, but be funny dammit! She's just not to me.Love Mitch, now that he's gone, Demetri Martin.
Holy crap this made me laugh harder than it should have, and he was actually pretty good.Tom Green
Unbelievable, he just got all the respect he lost on Freddy Got Fingered back from me. \Well, ok, some of it.
Lisa Lampanelli RULES ! Gonna see her and Cheech and Chong at the South Beach Comedy festival Jan 21-22. Ive seen her 5 times and she kills..
Ever been one of the picked on audience members? I've been the Jew.
No love for David Cross? That guy is hilarious. Patton Oswalt is also great.Zac Galifinaikis(sp?), when he's on, is a genius.
Cross and Oswalt are good. Zac is brilliant.

Previously unmentioned Brits: Dylan Moran, Ed Byrne (OK they're Irish but w/e) and Bill Bailey. Saw all 3 last year and they were all amazing.Also saw Stephen Lynch, but he doesn't tell jokes anymore so he's more of just a musical act now. Still funny as Hell though!

How to piss off an Irish man...

Previously unmentioned Brits: Dylan Moran, Ed Byrne (OK they're Irish but w/e) and Bill Bailey. Saw all 3 last year and they were all amazing.Also saw Stephen Lynch, but he doesn't tell jokes anymore so he's more of just a musical act now. Still funny as Hell though!
http://www.bebo.com/FlashBox.jsp?FlashBoxId=4955015431&