• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This clip from the early 90's cracked me up the first time I saw it, he used to look so completely different than he does now...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4RtUj5JNfQStill telling the same jokes now that he did then too...lol.
I've seen this. He changed a couple of words in some of the stuff. It's interesting, you can see how much better he is now compared to that time.
I've seen this. He changed a couple of words in some of the stuff. It's interesting, you can see how much better he is now compared to that time.
Burning that shirt improved his stage show tenfold all by itself.

Though technically not a stand up, this guy is funnier off stage than onlarge_Jeff%20Dunham%20DeVos.jpgHe built a helicopter in his garage but it was too big to remove, so he used a Hummer with a winch and forced it outAmazingly it just made a few marks on the concrete And yes, it somehow flewOh, did you ever find my purple and maroon Treasure Island hat along I fifteen, Steve?Ill be absolutely shocked if you remember that

Though technically not a stand up, this guy is funnier off stage than onlarge_Jeff%20Dunham%20DeVos.jpgHe built a helicopter in his garage but it was too big to remove, so he used a Hummer with a winch and forced it outAmazingly it just made a few marks on the concrete And yes, it somehow flewOh, did you ever find my purple and maroon Treasure Island hat along I fifteen, Steve?Ill be absolutely shocked if you remember that
BEANS!!!!!I don't remember...... :club:

Michael McIntyre is my current favourite comedian. Hilarious, if you fancy checking him out on YouTube.Previous favs have included Ricky Gervais, Eddie Izzard, Frank Skinner, Lee Evans, Sean Hughes and Al Murray.

BEANS!!!!!I don't remember...... :club:
It was many moons ago...It blew off my head somewhere between Baker and Jean not long before you left LA headed toward Vegas and I asked you to keep an eye out for itI hated it anyway, but since it was given to me by a floorman after stubbornly fighting and losing against their damned continuous shuffle machines I told everyone Id wear it until it rotted off my headAnyway...good to see you again sir
not badand, at 12:55 there are a couple of dead ringers for Kathy Najimy and Christina Hendricks or possibly they actually are Kathy Najimy and Christina Hendricksoh. sorry to go off the topic but do you want to see something infuriating about Christina Hendricks? http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/026He6B63Ih0Q/340x.jpg that's the boyfriend or fiance or husband or whatever

I was at a celebrity poker tournament in the desert, old celebrities, Dick Van Patton's buddies etc., and Shecky Greene did the show.Man for a guy that is over 80, he was funny, current and sharp.In the 70's he used to make over $125,000 a WEEK headlining on the strip.He is my bar for all stand up comedians

robin williams
I <3 u christian. Robin Williams is my fav stand up comedian. Steve, you might want to check out some of his classics.1979 - Reality, what a concept!Mid 80's - A night at the Met (possibly my favorite stand-up routine ever)2002- Robin Williams live on Broadway And also check out some Dave Chappelle. His 2004 performance, For What It's Worth, is also a classic. :club: