Wcp Stream Starting - Daniel, And Jc Playing!

Thanks for the link xmykro :ts ... I have delayed a late appointment to take a "Poker Break" and watch this :club: You get Kudos for taking the time to post this. Thanks again!

go Daniel gl and tidGo Canada401_L_P5_1.jpg

Can't check out the site, but is this like a HU match? What kind of format are they using to play? Team vs. Team until 1 team left standing?

Can't check out the site, but is this like a HU match? What kind of format are they using to play? Team vs. Team until 1 team left standing?
i think there are 9 teams and they play 9 handed with 1 player from each team playing a level
i think there are 9 teams and they play 9 handed with 1 player from each team playing a level
Ya and there is 5 players per team. But each team gets its starting portion of chips divided amongst its 5 players. Once the first set of players is finished, the second player puts their share of chips together with what the first player had accumulated during his/her time at the table and plays with that total stack of chips. So even if a player goes bust during his/her round, their team is not completely eliminated from the tournament, but obviously if you bust later in the match it hurts your team more because a larger portion of your team's total stack has been put into play.