Not Sure If There's A "right" Answer Here

Villain is playing 75/25/0.4, so very loose pre but stationy post...wtf can I do on this river?Full Tilt Pot-Limit Omaha, $0.50 BB (6 handed) - Full-Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comUTG ($46.70)MP ($15.50)CO ($100.65)Hero (Button) ($95.80)SB ($37.55)BB ($62.20)Preflop: Hero is Button with J :3h, 9 :qh, J :4h, 8 :club:1 fold, MP raises to $1.50, CO calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.50, 1 fold, BB calls $1Flop: ($6.25) 6 :5c, J :D, 2 :ts(4 players)BB checks, MP checks, CO checks, Hero bets $6.25, 2 folds, CO calls $6.25Turn: ($18.75) 10 :D(2 players)CO checks, Hero bets $18.75, CO calls $18.75River: ($56.25) A :D(2 players)CO bets $56.25, Hero???

Nice I was waiting to hear that one...lolAs expected I folded...I don't think this guy had aces but I felt like I'd be running in to the straight >90% of the time here

3-bet pre, pretty easy fold river. i'll agree this looks like almost exclusively like JQQK or something similarnot 3-betting this type of hand (esp from the button 6 handed) is a common low limit meta-type leak because it means your 3-bet range is too polarized. if you use a HUD, do you have any stats on his bet river or fold river raise?

Are we folding to a 4 bet pre?That's one of my biggest leaks. I don't really know which hands to call a 4-bet with pre except aaxx obv. When i 3-bet pre w/o aaxx and i get 4 betted , i usually fold any Axxx , i usually flat with hands like T986 but i get pretty lost with a hand like JJ98.

Are we folding to a 4 bet pre?That's one of my biggest leaks. I don't really know which hands to call a 4-bet with pre except aaxx obv. When i 3-bet pre w/o aaxx and i get 4 betted , i usually fold any Axxx , i usually flat with hands like T986 but i get pretty lost with a hand like JJ98.
from a purely preflop perspective, who are you afraid of 4 betting you? the guy with 30 BBs, the guy that flat from the CO, or the blinds who would be OOP against 3-4 opponents on the flop?when you do flop the crazy combo draws or made hands that something like your hand can, you're losing value if you haven't built a pot that will give your opponents the opportunity to make a big mistake by the turn.

With a pair in hand I don't want to see a 4 bet preflop. Therefore since our hand plays well multiway I keep it that way preflop. MP, even though shortstacked, can still shove a ton of hands that have JJ in bad shape. River sucks cause villian needs a JKQx or KKQx type hand to call flop and turn bets. Any other reads/stats fall into my decision here, but I prob call since villians range is pretty polorized to KQ or bluff. Just make a note and move on.