What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

sweet i can't wait to add brad to the list of things i've done that 99.9 percent of fcpers have not.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!Gen POP maybe......99.9% of Off Topic Posters have obv done me or been done by me!
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

On my own health front - made it all the way to having an MRI as had all classic symptoms of a stroke at age 33: Headache, tingling arms, presence of items in bloodstream consistent with stroke.Turns out the headache was due to having a pinched nerve from violently swinging a new driver at the spring Golf Show, the tingling arms were from resting my wrists on desk at work instead of having proper ergonomic desk setup, so carpal like symptoms, and the items in bloodstream were consistent with having a stroke or weightlifting, where the muscles are ripped apart and then rebuilt stronger by body - I had just started going to the gym again. Pretty bizarre though to go that far and wonder if you are toast or not, and have them wonder it too!
How bout this one...Spinal Tap at age 8....remember it like it was yesterday and I'm 45 now.

One time out of the blue a close friend rubbed my nuts and asked if I liked it. I imagine that has probably happened to most of you, though. Right? Just me? ****. For the record, I told him to cut it out, but part of me...... you know. Curious? Very confusing 10 seconds of my life.

One time out of the blue a close friend rubbed my nuts and asked if I liked it. I imagine that has probably happened to most of you, though. Right? Just me? ****. For the record, I told him to cut it out, but part of me...... you know. Curious? Very confusing 10 seconds of my life.
I mean, I guess, the real question here is; Over jeans or like up through the leg of your shorts and boxers.What?

-got married on a 110' schooner in boston harbor at sunset-spent a month in ireland for honeymoon-got my wife and I kicked off plane on way to said honeymoon-shot 102/80 on the same golf course same day (second round in awful conditions......mid may in minnesota ftl)-been arrested 3 times & locked up another with absolutely no convictions of any type-cashed 2/2 times playing sunday million (ty yoda!)-coached a city championship little league baseball team 23-1 (only loss a continued extra inning game)-my starting pitcher in first round struck out 18 in a 6 inning game-coached two future division 1 football players.......This one is a bit of a stretch lolol...... one of them I coached in little league (Brenden Smith who is currently a captain and free safety for Northwestern and will probably be in the NFL in 2010) and the other I coached for one year on the JV when he was a senior; he went on to be a 4 year starter at Cal Berkely-taught special needs kids from ages 3-18 one year.....this was awesome btw-went to college for 9 years (on and off)..... and no.........IM NOT A DOCTOR -wife has 2 NCAA championship rings-have a best friend who................was awoken from a drunken stoupor naked, passed out in a full bathtub in a house down the street from where our friend lived two years before!!!!!!!!-had Manny Ramirez ask me over a loudspeaker "When is the last time you had your balls licked"-had a pleasant conversation with Big Papi-have been the passenger in a Porsche 928 and on a crazy souped up Suzuki that have been up to 150mph-have driven cross country (or close) over a dozen times-been in/to 45 states (all but AK, HI, LA, MS, AL)-can count the number of people I have had sex with on one hand-never earned a letter in high school, despite loving most sports and being at least decent in most-went thru 5 dozen golf balls in 7 rounds in Ireland (Old Head, Killarney, Lahinch, Carne, Royal Portrush, K Club and Druids Glen...where I lost the last one on 18 and couldnt finish the round)-bowled a 290 on the Wii (spare first frame, 11 strikes out!)-was seen/overheard standing naked in a hall doorway with a hard on and blue balls with a jar of vaseline in my hand saying "Are you gonna take care of me or what?"-have driven 8 hours and back for herbal refreshment-been to the world series (game 3 '86....Dykstra led off the game wrapping one around the Pesky pole and landed about 20 rows in front of me)-listen to more Genesis than any of you homos!My life hasnt actually sucked!This thread delivers. I was roaring last night reading some of the crazy shit.

How bout this one...Spinal Tap at age 8....remember it like it was yesterday and I'm 45 now.
..."But this one goes up to eleven..."
This close friend of yours, was his name Lois? Because then your SN makes total sense.
Three years later, a bunch of us were going to a friends' wedding. My friend decided to fly there and tried to push through the bad weather... So I guess I can add:-> Have attended a combined wedding/funeral ceremony.
Was your friend a Kennedy ?
Don't forget there, they're and their, as well as its and it's.I blame the general poor use of grammar in online forums on the education system in the United States. Over there, they're their own worst enemies.
lolYou do need to learn how to spell license properly :club:
I'm in the Finz fan club. BTW when are we starting LHE strat tables back up?
Just as soon as you change your sig !
-was seen/overheard standing naked in a hall doorway with a hard on and blue balls with a jar of vaseline in my hand saying "Are you gonna take care of me or what?"
When are people going to realize the thread title is ....What Have you done that 99% of Fcpers Have Not.

QUOTE (drewjax @ Sunday, January 11th, 2009, 1:44 PM) -was seen/overheard standing naked in a hall doorway with a hard on and blue balls with a jar of vaseline in my hand saying "Are you gonna take care of me or what?"

When are people going to realize the thread title is ....What Have you done that 99% of Fcpers Have Not.
+1
Lemonade is money. Though I personally wouldn't survive life without Dr. Pepper and Code Red Mountain Dew.
Lemonade kicks a lot of ass. It's been my drink of choice for most of the past year.What are y'all's feelings on pink lemonade?
Was in attendance when Wayne Gretzky broke Gordie Howe's All time Goals record. Also, was at every home (Vancouver) playoff game throughout the 94 Stanley Cup run. Yeah... Pretty boring :club:
Was in attendance at 1983 NHL Allstar Game where Gretzky scored 4 goals in 3rd period at Nassau Colusium
I mean, I guess, the real question here is; Over jeans or like up through the leg of your shorts and boxers.What?
Ha-ha- that's a good question. It was Dockers, which may explain my aversion to anything Dockers, really anything in the Chino pant family. ****ing Andre. I will never forget you, you opened my eyes and single-handedly increased my vigilance. Sort of. Years later I dated a guy for 3 months and didn't even realize it. I thought we were just hanging out. You know, working out, going to toy collecting shows, laying out, applying lotion on backs, etc.- which I found out later is apparently gay, but what was I gonna do? I didn't want him to burn, he had very fair skin. I am just caring that way. That was Kevin. I saw him years later at a mall after I had just been married. I think he was o.k. with it.

-Went ice skating with the entire Detroit Red Wings in 1997 after they won the Cup-Designed and coded a computer program that got over 100k downloads worldwide-Performed in a metal band in front of 700+ people @ the famous St. Andrews Hall/The Shelter, Detroit MI-Was once addicted to Coricidin/DXM -Golfed with Bob Saget-Partied and crashed with the lead singer of Slipknot/Stone Sour for an entire weekend-Played four years of college hockey-Smoked a bowl with Mushroomhead-Drank a beer with no not baxter & GrinderMJ-Had breakfast with Corky from Life Goes On-Won a Sunday Major-Went hang gliding-Played 1/2nl with Chris Moneymaker in the Bahamas for two hours and got bluffed by 3 high-Railed durrrr and saw his hole cards for a live 100/200nl session-Picked up two random people from a bus stop in the freezing cold and drove them to their homes during the holidays.-Sat front row on a taping of the Price is Right

-Went ice skating with the entire Detroit Red Wings in 1997 after they won the Cup-Designed and coded a computer program that got over 100k downloads worldwide-Performed in a metal band in front of 700+ people @ the famous St. Andrews Hall/The Shelter, Detroit MI-Was once addicted to Coricidin/DXM -Golfed with Bob Saget-Partied and crashed with the lead singer of Slipknot/Stone Sour for an entire weekend-Played four years of college hockey-Smoked a bowl with Mushroomhead-Drank a beer with no not baxter & GrinderMJ-Had breakfast with Corky from Life Goes On-Went hang gliding-Played 1/2nl with Chris Moneymaker in the Bahamas for two hours and got bluffed by 3 high-Railed durrrr and saw his hole cards for a live 100/200nl session-Picked up two random people from a bus stop in the freezing cold and drove them to their homes during the holidays.
This probably stands out the most. They were girls though right?
lolYou do need to learn how to spell license properly :ts
I stand by Canada's British heritage. :club:
-Went ice skating with the entire Detroit Red Wings in 1997 after they won the Cup-Designed and coded a computer program that got over 100k downloads worldwide-Performed in a metal band in front of 700+ people @ the famous St. Andrews Hall/The Shelter, Detroit MI-Was once addicted to Coricidin/DXM -Golfed with Bob Saget-Partied and crashed with the lead singer of Slipknot/Stone Sour for an entire weekend-Played four years of college hockey-Smoked a bowl with Mushroomhead-Drank a beer with no not baxter & GrinderMJ-Had breakfast with Corky from Life Goes On-Went hang gliding-Played 1/2nl with Chris Moneymaker in the Bahamas for two hours and got bluffed by 3 high-Railed durrrr and saw his hole cards for a live 100/200nl session-Picked up two random people from a bus stop in the freezing cold and drove them to their homes during the holidays.-Sat front row on a taping of the Price is Right
sik namedropping bro
-Went ice skating with the entire Detroit Red Wings in 1997 after they won the Cup-Designed and coded a computer program that got over 100k downloads worldwide-Performed in a metal band in front of 700+ people @ the famous St. Andrews Hall/The Shelter, Detroit MI-Was once addicted to Coricidin/DXM -Golfed with Bob Saget-Partied and crashed with the lead singer of Slipknot/Stone Sour for an entire weekend-Played four years of college hockey-Smoked a bowl with Mushroomhead-Drank a beer with no not baxter & GrinderMJ-Had breakfast with Corky from Life Goes On-Went hang gliding-Played 1/2nl with Chris Moneymaker in the Bahamas for two hours and got bluffed by 3 high-Railed durrrr and saw his hole cards for a live 100/200nl session-Picked up two random people from a bus stop in the freezing cold and drove them to their homes during the holidays.-Sat front row on a taping of the Price is Right
sik namedropping bro
I know!!! Bob Saget, Slipknot, Corky, Moneymaker, and GrinderMJ!!!