What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

I donated one of my kidneys to my Dad, beyond that have lotsa things and been lotsa places but not sure too many are truly unique.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

I was going to say "Jacked off in a shoe" but it occurs to me that there may be a majority of shoe jackers here...Just sayin'
Was this your own shoe? Or was this a vengeance thing?

I received an hour long one on one hitting lesson from Mr. Cub himself, Ernie Banks, when I was in junior high.Too bad I never played past high school :club:

What about a Cold Stone Hummer?
I received an hour long one on one hitting lesson from Mr. Cub himself, Ernie Banks, when I was in junior high.Too bad I never played past high school :club:
Timing is you're friend
Was this your own shoe? Or was this a vengeance thing?
Other people's shoes...if it's a vengeance thing, it's straight into the eye with a rope, I tells ya...Almost as effective as jalapeno juice.
HUZZAHHHH!!!!Also witnessed 1 NCAA Championship, 1 NBA Championship, 2 World Series, and 1 Super Bowl wins for my team in the past 5 years. Sweet?
ehh 2 football and basketball national championships, a heisman trophy, and a giants superrbowl in the past 3 years is pretty comparable. Not to mention going to the 07 final 4 and the 09 bcs game.
I was going to say "Jacked off in a shoe" but it occurs to me that there may be a majority of shoe jackers here...Just sayin'
You do realize, this gives a whole new meaning to the term "Odor Eater", right????

cause a picture is worth a 1000 wordsTajGooch.jpgGooch.jpgjustparadisesml.jpg*editsex in a ski gondola, though around my parts that's not all that rare, but maybe for the fcp group it is

- 3 time state chess champion by the age of 18.- Have played and beaten Garry Kasparov in blitz match.- Have a very rare disease called E.P.P (Im allergic to Ultra Violet rays - thus the sun)- Have been the case study for said disease, and placed on stage for thousands of doctors to examine my condition.- Have had Jimmy Hoffa Jr in my house for dinner.- 1 time CPL Counterstrike 1.5 champion.- 1 time WCG Counterstrike 1.6 Champion (Korea)- 4 time PTQ Magic the Gathering champion.- Has a degenaritive liver condition from said disease above, will die soon.- Loves and Hates poker.- Future winner of WSOP main event. - Addicted to my blackberry.- Married to a woman 12 years older than me. - Knows all lyrics to big girls dont cry by fergie.- Have rolled with Royce and Hickson Gracie during seminars.- Owns a brown belt in brazilian JJ, and a purple belt in Muy Thai. - Met J.C Alvarado at WPT Five Diamond in 07.- Does not have a gall bladder.

- Have rolled with Royce and Hickson Gracie during seminars.- Owns a brown belt in brazilian JJ, and a purple belt in Muy Thai.
not to state the obvious, BUTRicksonMuay Thaino belts in thai boxing
Speaking of shitting pants.I was on a long paddle once in the ocean (a few miles) when I used to be a lifeguard. Anyways I got the shits and shit in my wetsuit. When you are all wet the shit just splatters all over the place and is hard to clean up. It was so uncomfortable that I had to let everyone I was with know what happened because there was no way to hide it since we were in the middle of the ocean. I had to unzip my wetsuit and clean it out while I tried to get everyone to look away. Nobody looked away because they wanted to see me embarrass myself. It sucked but made for a pretty funny story.
now that needs the pictures to go with it lol
You really want pictures of that?

Got kicked out of Lambeau Field during a Vikes/Packers game.

Taken a dump on psudonk's chestLive in my dorm roomPooed 12 times in a dayNot smokedOther stuff

• 6 months later...