What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

Out of curiousity......How similar was he in real life to his character on the show?
Ive never actually seen a full episode of the show, he seemed like a pretty down to earth guy to me, we never got into any in depth conversation or anything after all it was a grape and wine fest.
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

My Bro just reminded me of a couple decent ones from up at the cottage in Muskoka-Got paid to pick a fight with Eric Lindros- Got rescued from the middle of the lake by Paul Coffey and his hot wife and daughter(also hot)- Went out for breakfast and ended up partying with Kate Hudson and the guy from the black crowes all day- they were dating at the time

Once tossed 2 kilos of black hash out of a train window at about 3 AM right before I pulled into my final station. Was SO paranoid after an insane weekend in Regensburg. No one was waiting to bust me at the station. Felt stupid....... walked back down the tracks and recovered most of it.Weeeeeeeee!

Had a kidney stone when I was 14. As previously posted, worst pain ever. My mom has given birth to 3 children and she says the kidney stone was worse. At least no chick can ever give me crap about how I don't know the pain of child birth....Am CPR certified(wouldn't say 99% but, meh..)Been to WWE Raw, Smackdown and PPV shows.Went to Patrick Roy's final regulation loss of his career. (Game 5 of 03 western QFs. Games 6 and 7 went to OT)Hit a royal flush at a 1/2 home game the weekend after they replaced their Royal Jackpot with a Bad Beat Jackpot, woulda shipped $1800.Hooked up with 3 different girls in just over 24 hours(beat; only slept with one)Once scored 9 goals in a hockey game, then played a game right after it as goaltender, and got a shutout.Never broken a boneNever been arrested

one of my buddies got a bj from the 48 year old the day before said it was amazing however she stuck her finger up his ass before he was about to cum. She had a camper at the camp site and the 2 were there all summer, I was 16 and didnt want a finger up my ass and I think I was going to be tag teamed by 2 pros that at 16 I was not prepared for. At 33 now I would take them head on.The 33 year old was a knockout and dating this Brian Bozworth (spelling?) lookiing dude who had just broke up with her. They decided tag teaming me would be a good way of forgetting about him.They did give me free dope all weekend and had great peanut butter cookies.
Wow - that is one laydown (or maybe it is an allin) I bet you now wish you had made.But look at the upside - they are now 50 and 65! oh wait.......

The last one had a sex theme, so I guess I'll do drugs this time.- Met some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen while waiting in needle exchange lines in LA. These are vans that park on dark street corners on certain days of the week and give you clean syringes for your old ones.- Bought what had to have been 80% baby powder from a sketchy dealer. Shot it up anyway even after noticing the smell and taste.- Didn't know what shotgunning was, so the first time a girl asked me to do it, I agreed and started making out with her when she put her mouth on mine. Awkward.- Had to babysit a friend who was coming down off a binge and thought her heart would stop working if she didn't continue to pump her fist. We talked about Skippy from Facts of Life until she got tired of pumping her fist and passed out.- Have drank entire bottles of nyquil to help with coming down after a binge. The robotripping sensation while trying to pass out is not fun.

-met Ken Griffey Jr at a mall his rookie season when i was 12.-drove from Seattle to Boston in 70 hours-found an ounce of weed in the parking lot at a concert the night before driving back to Seattle from Boston(excellent trip)-had a beer with Kiefer Sutherland-had a class with Ryan Leaf in college-been to the Rose Bowl('98) and Fiesta Bowl('99)-games at 5 mlb stadiums, 7 pac10 stadiums-grandmother gave me 50 bucks one year to buy christmas gifts for my family, took it to the track, won about 500, then bought 50 dollars worth of crappy gifts-banged twin sisters(on separate occasions)-never been arrested, shot or stabbed

Wasted way too much of my time reading this thread when I should be doing something productive. I haven't had all that interesting of a life, but let's see what I can come up with.-Was homeschooled and never stepped foot in an actual classroom until my freshman year of college.-Was offered multiple scholarships to law schools, took an offer, but dropped out a year and a half later.-Brought extra towels to Johnny Bench's hotel room (he tipped me 2 bucks).-Been through US Air Force Officer Training School.-Visited a legal brothel outside Las Vegas-Flown the mighty DA-20... http://wantscheck.com/Portals/0/Images/KatanasAtPueblo.jpgOh, and since everyone seems to have a hole-in-one on their resume. I don't have an actual hole-in-one, but I did knock an 8-iron in from the fairway on a par 4 when I was 16.

I once shat my pants at a Chicago FCP home game.
:club:
-Flown the mighty DA-20... through a blizzard... in the northern Manitobahttp://wantscheck.com/Portals/0/Images/KatanasAtPueblo.jpg
They're fun little planes, but pick up every hint of turbulence because they're so damn light.Getting caught in a blizzard with ~1 Mi visibility and a ceiling rapidly dropping from 4000' to 2000'... to 500' was *NOT* fun and deciding to push on through the weather (with no IFR rating, in a VFR-only plane) was one of the stupidest decisions I ever made. Thankfully, I did not pay for it with my life... Unlike my friend:Three years later, a bunch of us were going to a friends' wedding. My friend decided to fly there and tried to push through the bad weather... So I guess I can add:-> Have attended a combined wedding/funeral ceremony.
They're fun little planes, but pick up every hint of turbulence because they're so damn light.Getting caught in a blizzard with ~1 Mi visibility and a ceiling rapidly dropping from 4000' to 2000'... to 500' was *NOT* fun and deciding to push on through the weather (with no IFR rating, in a VFR-only plane) was one of the stupidest decisions I ever made. Thankfully, I did not pay for it with my life... Unlike my friend:Three years later, a bunch of us were going to a friends' wedding. My friend decided to fly there and tried to push through the bad weather... So I guess I can add:-> Have attended a combined wedding/funeral ceremony.
Yeah, I found flying to be a huge pain in the ass and not the least bit fun, even in that little bugger. Flying it in any kind of weather seems like it would be a huge mistake. Sorry to hear about your friend.

-Ate the private buffet in DoylesRoom suite at the WSOP with Men Nguyen, Amir Vahedi, Doyle Brunson, and my seven year old sister when I was 15.-Had a 20 minute, casual conversation with Jerry Buss.-Gotten written up in my dorm room for walking across a catwalk in a towel to talk to someone after taking a shower. My RA and a group of others were on the floor below and did not enjoy the show.-Saw a World Series won. (Cardinals)-Met, talked hockey, and ate with Barry Melrose.

flown from chile to austrailia via antarctica in a 6 seater plane.punched a guy so hard he lost the use of his right arm.snorted coke with phil anselmo and jennifer connely on the same night.had a girl die while I was having sex with her.
"I've been meaning to tell you Brick, you might want to find a hotel and lay low for a couple a days....cause your probably wanted for murder."
I was an intern for the FBI. We got to be part of the training exercise at Quantico. Basically we are the bad guys as the new agents learn how to deal with real life situations. They use real guns with paint tipped bullets. They obviously don't penetrate the skin, but they hurt like ****. We went through various scenarios on car stops. The agents don't know how many of us are bad guys. One scenario has one of us in a car and another in the trunk. When they open the trunk the intern just starts shooting. Another has the driver (me) run, circle around the traffic stop and open fire on the agents, who apparently had not been taught to protect their flank. Was shot a bunch of times and thrown to the pavement and "arrested" a bunch of times.
I did this exact kind of internship for Muncie's police department a couple years ago, except my being the bad guy was for Eric Estrada, Trisch Stratus, Weeman, Latoya Jackson, and Jack Osbourne. It was a part of a reality show called "Armed and Famous". We also did hostage situations, traffic stops, take downs. I was told I was going to be shot with those paint tipped bullets, called SIMS, and to wear extra layers cause they don't bust, I agree entirely they hurt lika bitch. Being a bad guy I got my own guy and got to return fire so it was a lot of fun. They put the "cadets" through a ten week accelerated training program and then onto the streets with a FTO-field training officer, and they filmed it COPS style. I was SO disappointed when my scenes didn't make the air. They crammed a couple months of filming into however many episodes they made. I say that cause only 4 actually made it to air before it was cancelled. (it was on at the same time as American Idol). I spent the rest of my internship doing ride alongs with my own officer and we would often respond to the same calls so I would get to see all the action of the show and how much they glammed it up for the cameras. Weeman has ogre strength and I got to see him do his famous kicking his own head stunt. Trisch is just amazing. Latoya was a joke. Other than that-Met the host of "My Classic Car"-I've seen Vanilla Ice in concert, TWICE-Played baseball with Don Mattingly's son-Played on Cincinnatti's famous Johnny Bench field.-Hit a last inning, two out, go ahead grand slam. (close enough to the kid's sandlot dreams)-Been in a tornado and earthquake within the last couple years. The tornado area was labeled a diaster zone.-When I was 18, I drove my mom's camry to Indy from Evansville topping out at 127 the whole way. Made it in less than two hours. -Had sex driving 80 on the highway.-Lit myself on fire twice. Once was being stupid with a gas can and lit my right leg on fire wearing shorts. I dropped and rolled while my friends put me out by pouring beer on me. Being as drunk as I was I stood back up and said "Thanks guys, I needed that." The other was camping and I passed out with my foot in the fire and had to be dragged out.-Back in high school I applied to a store called the DEB, which at the time I didn't know was exclusively a big girl store.-Hooked up with a squirter.-Caught an 80lb snapping turtle fishing
OK, one ridiculous story. I busted up the pinkie finger on my right hand. It was in a cast, then a splint, then I went to physical therapy. The middle joint was swollen -- basically frozen in place -- I couldn't move it. The day and time for PT that worked best just happened to be at the hospital PT location.About a dozen other people are in the room -- amputees, head trauma, body casts -- it's basically a menagerie of human misery straight from central casting.People are learning how to walk, talk, and basically elevate themselves above "vegetable."So I show up and I'm sitting there with my elbow on a table, hand raised in the air, arm wrestling style.And there I sit, with a PT nurse coaching me, "Come on, MTDESMOINES, you can do this! Move that finger." I never went back.
this really cracked me up, sounds like a scene from a Ben Stiller movie or something
-Played baseball with Don Mattingly's son
Is this Preston Mattingly, the Los Angeles Dodgers prospect?
I agree that VB and IQ have some pretty cool stories/experiences, but there is one person on this Forum who would win this thread hands down, but will never ever post in it.
Daniel Negreanu?
QUOTE (El Guapo @ Tuesday, January 6th, 2009, 3:58 PM) *I agree that VB and IQ have some pretty cool stories/experiences, but there is one person on this Forum who would win this thread hands down, but will never ever post in it.
Frijoles con agua frio?