What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

This is one of, if not the best thread I have seen on FCP.I'm completely fascinated by what people have done.I need to think of some stuff.
I agree! Who woulda thought we'd all be so interesting? And some of these items really need the story to be completed!
- played against chris carters son in tball- turned down chris carters autograph because i was shy
i did Chris Carters FAST program and he trained me twice
- Made 136 free throws in a row
whatd #137 feel like?
Let's see...1. Was hit by a car when I was in kindergarten, I only got a blackeye.2. Was on the Oprah Winfrey show.3. Met Fernando Valenzuela4. Met Ozzie Guillen5. Have walked on Soldiers Field6. Rode on top of my friend's Ford Explorer ala Teen Wolf while I was drunk. Drove about 2 miles from bar to late night restaurant and back. Skipped out on paying for the meal.7. Fell down a flight of stairs...while I was sitting down on the top step drunk.8. I wrote on the inside of the Tower of Pisa.9. Got lost in Rome (Vatican City). Was actually with a group and me and my buddy got lost, sort of. This was a HS Student exchange program. Threw up on a cat when I was in Italy, I was stupid drunk.10. Got laid in Rome, actually with a couple of New Yorkers.11. Got to talk to Daniel on the phone, thanx to Jinky. :club: Probably have done other stupid stuff.
LOL @ the CAToprah trip report?

Oprah show wasn't that big of a deal. They were doing a show on high school kids and alcohol. When they came to our school they asked simple questions like "What do we drink? When did we start? How do we get it?" We got to the show they told us to sit anywhere we wanted, even on stage. We couldn't sit in the first row of seats as they were reserved for special guests. The special guests were kids who were actual alcoholics. Then we found out one of our good friends had some serious personal problems, he tried suicide a few times. Off camera I thought Oprah was a bitch.The cat story was actually more entertaining, at least for me.Basically we were in HS and we stayed with families for the student exchange. Anyway, when we knew there were no laws prohibiting minors from drinking, most of us took advantage of it. During the early afternoon we went bowling, I drank a crapload of vodka and drunk off my ass at about 2pm. I couldn't even walk. Well, we got "home" and the mother asked her daughter if I was alright. The daughter told her mom that I was just really sick. So the mom gives me some milk and cookies, I drink some of the chocolate and go lie down in the bedroom. Well, next thing you know the room starts to spin really, really fast. I get up and open the window and commence puking. The thing was that in Italy I think most people hung their clothes out to dry and were like on the 4th floor. So I threw up on whatever clothes were hanging out to dry and then I hear a loud "meooooooooow!!' I look and see the cat running off soaked.

This is the winner so far.. details, man, details..
So it's third year of University, and I'm at a buddies on St. Patrick's Day... green beer flowing, lots of girls, you know what happens... take her home to her apartment, giggitied for a bit, and never thought I'd see her againFlash forward to the summer, and the girl sends me a message on facebook... we lived in the same town, and she said we should go for coffee (which I assumed meant more sex), and says "Come pick me up at work"Now, her work was basically a tour guide for the local museum... founder of the town's old house... done all up in period stuff, 19th century or somehting like that.... so I go meet her, and she's the only person there. She asks, "Want a tour?" Now being the good history major I was all over thisSo we do the tour, walk around for 15 minutes, I was genuinely interested... get to an old bedroom, and she says, "I have a hgue fantasy of being naughty in this rooM", and she gives me those giggity eyesI'm never at a loss for words, but this chick has got me shook... thankfully I mamanged to spit out, "Oh really?"... turns out that was good enough for foreplaySo i took her on the bedKicker to this whole story... she has a tattoo right above her landing strip of a stick figure mowing the lawn... classy

- Stuck icyhot on my testicles- Had sex in 3 different states in 1 day- Masturbated in 4 different states in 1 day- Got beef jerky for christmas- Played 9 holes of golf in my boxers- Snowboarded in boxers

I'm never at a loss for words, but this chick has got me shook... thankfully I mamanged to spit out, "Oh really?"... turns out that was good enough for foreplaySo i took her on the bedKicker to this whole story... she has a tattoo right above her landing strip of a stick figure mowing the lawn... classy
DUCY?

1. Wrestled against 2 world champions in attempt to make the US national team (double elimination tournament, and they were my 1st and 3rd opponents) (Rulon Gardner and Dremiel Byers)2. Cut up several human bodies into pieces so that they would fit into small boxes for easy disposal.3. Walk-on to 3 varsity sports teams in college while attending on a full academic ride.4. Have never been busto in my online account.

-Ran out of the tunnel with an NCAA football team-Caught a T-shirt at a NHL game-Drank a fifth of sweet tea vodka one night before going to the bar (the night ended pretty bad)-13 game beer pong win streakI am sure there are others, I will add as I can think of some

have played catch with tim raines met cindy crawford and rob schneider in the same day in the orlando airport. they flew in for the orlando opening of planet hollywoodhave made 2 holes in one, with witnessesthrew a no hitter in a little league all star game when i was 12i was thrown out of mandaly bay as a result of being drunk and rude to a pit boss with a bad toupee..even tho my suite was payed for 2 more nights and it was like 5 in the morn..my wife was very pissed ,we had to go to cesars ..got to drink with rick flair and harlem heat in a crappy little dive bar in philly like 5 years agome and the wife had a drink with nick cage while he was filming that national treasure bullshit movie he did in philly..he was a nice guy, but all coked out and really rough lookingfound a banking envelope with like 700 bucks in it in a parking garage right next to my car like 7 or 8 years ago.met tiger woods at a hooters right before he became a mega stargot to watch shaq break dance battle some guys at zuma beach club in orlando back when he played for the magicwow..pretty unintresting stuff....

- MC'd a concert with 5k people, including a brief stint in a speedo- got to hang out back stage with dave matthews - was a virgin until married (by choice)- got phil hellmuth to shut up- played 10-20 with james woods and told him i loved him on "Family Guy"- gave up underwear for lent as a joke and never went back

- Have a tattoo on my dick.
Is it of a 100 bill? Because I had a friend in H.S. who wanted to get that tattoo then use the line "Hey baby wanna see money grow" to pick chicks up. Did we go to H.S. together?
i will give you a run for your money here as well :club:
There is a reason I use the term "Ocho" on a daily basis. It means the fourth number 2 of the day. Plus I am older than you guys, so I think I would win this hands down.
- Stuck icyhot on my testicles
Personally I would like to see a list of people who have not done this. It has to be small.
- Stuck icyhot on my testicles
Have also done this, not nearly as painful as I was expecting.
4. Have never been busto in my online account.
This is true for me and I have also never deposited. Of course, my never deposited brag is no where close to gibler's level.
-13 game beer pong win streak
Had a 16 game beer pong win streak on my 20th birthday, though the last 4 were my partner carrying my near black out drunk self. I also had a 3 hour beer pong run this New Years Eve, though the # of games I did not keep track of.

- Won two free trips to Seattle and San Diego playing the Pokemon trading card game- Made money in the stock market in 2008 (lol)- Started working in radio at the age of 15- I'm a rabid Minnesota Timberwolves fan (there's like 4 of us in the world) and I more or less met Kevin Garnett