What Have You Done That 99% Of Fcpers Have Not?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple in Bhutan:TigersNestMonastery.jpg

• Like 1

Been on the field at 2 Superbowl gamesFlown a P-51Charter member of an exclusive poker web siteWatched Brad Pitt check out my wife

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple in Bhutan:
You must practice a lot.

Played NCAA footballFreestanding military pressed 350lbsBench pressed 450 lbsNever took a single supplement ( probably doesnt apply to fcp)Was the lead role in highschool drama performance, got a gold in state forensics, was captain of football team, baseball team, and wrestling team, treasurer of ATODA, VP of Student Council in the same year of high school...

Raced 1/10 scale RC cars and beat Tony Eury, Jr. in the A Main race (Dale Earnhardt Jrs crew chief and cousin)Raced Davey Allison on who could rebuild a carb in my grandfathers garage when we were like 7 years old (I won, barely!)Flew out of Knoxville on same plane as Peyton Manning, heading to Chicago, he was one row in front of meHad dinner with Robert Yates (Davey's crew chief and team owner)Have not been to any strip club in Vegas

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple in Bhutan:TigersNestMonastery.jpg
That place looks awesome! I'd love to hear the story!
That place looks awesome! I'd love to hear the story!
was that pic real? because that is really beautiful... in a nongay way...of course...
Been on the field at 2 Superbowl gamesFlown a P-51Charter member of an exclusive poker web siteWatched Brad Pitt check out my wife
And we have a winner. Was it one of those she walks by and checks out the caboose or full frontal walk where he looks up and down. The ass check could be a not bad lets see the back, but the up and down straightaway check out is wow she's hot.

Raced Jeff Gordon in Daytona USA at my local Putt-Putt Golf & Games when I was about 12.Been in the same room at a prison with the man who killed Michael Jordan's father (not as a prisoner).Slept through a hurricane.Come within a few feet of being mowed down by car.Been shot at on more than one occasion, close range.Have never made a deposit on Pokerstars, yet.

• Electrically stimulated my brain with transcranial magnetic stimulation. • Been on stage at Carnegie Hall during a concert ( as part of an entourage, didn't play )• Sat with the monks in this temple in Bhutan:TigersNestMonastery.jpg
whoaaaaaaa coolest one yet
And we have a winner. Was it one of those she walks by and checks out the caboose or full frontal walk where he looks up and down. The ass check could be a not bad lets see the back, but the up and down straightaway check out is wow she's hot.
We were introduced to Pitt and after I shook his hand, he turns to the wife, gives her the full toe to head look, then when we walk away, he checks her rear out.This was just before he dumped Jennifer for whats her name
Had sex with a consenting human female and then married her.
F'dI also:-Have played the following Open courses - Royal Liverpool, Prestwick, St Andrews(Old Course), Royal Troon, Royal Lytham & St. Annes, Muirfield, Carnoustie, Turnberry, Royal Birkdale, Royal Portrush, Baltusrol, Pinehurst # 2, Olympia Fields, Midlothian, Chicago Golf, and Medinah.-Have been to the Masters 2 x's.- Got drunk in the French Quarter 2x's on the same day (1-26-86) aka Super Bowl XX-Have been on 3 cruises-Almost made a loan to Tony Accordo's son-in-law and grandson-Went to high school with the grandson's of the guy that ran the Chicago Teamster's -Introduced Tryomac to the evils of SAKE-Participated in the first FCP golf outing.-Cashed in my first "live" poker tourney at the Bellagio

Been to a Full Moon party in ThailandSaw Frank Zappa in BelgiumBrought an illegal substance into a country where the penalty is death for doing what I didBeen to InvernessPlayed Frisbee on the streets of Florence at 4AMLived next door to a member of a Stanley Cup winner during the time it was won (Mike McPhee, Montreal Canadiens, 1985-86)Met Nastassja Kinski in person (and didn't even recognize Rob Lowe, who was standing right with her)Probably some others...

Played NCAA footballFreestanding military pressed 350lbsBench pressed 450 lbsNever took a single supplement ( probably doesnt apply to fcp)Was the lead role in highschool drama performance, got a gold in state forensics, was captain of football team, baseball team, and wrestling team, treasurer of ATODA, VP of Student Council in the same year of high school...
Glory days. I'm just jealous, though. My life is boring.
F'dI also:-Have played the following Open courses - Royal Liverpool, Prestwick, St Andrews(Old Course), Royal Troon, Royal Lytham & St. Annes, Muirfield, Carnoustie, Turnberry, Royal Birkdale, Royal Portrush, Baltusrol, Pinehurst # 2, Olympia Fields, Midlothian, Chicago Golf, and Medinah.-Have been to the Masters 2 x's.- Got drunk in the French Quarter 2x's on the same day (1-26-86) aka Super Bowl XX-Have been on 3 cruises-Almost made a loan to Tony Accordo's son-in-law and grandson-Went to high school with the grandson's of the guy that ran the Chicago Teamster's -Introduced Tryomac to the evils of SAKE-Participated in the first FCP golf outing.-Cashed in my first "live" poker tourney at the Bellagio
The bold is waaaaay cooler after checking the link.....